学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话

燕妮分享

  当我们在西餐厅需要结账时,我们经常会进行的英语对话是什么呢?下面是学习啦小编带来西餐厅结账买单英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  西餐厅结账买单英语对话:现金支付

  【Paying by Cash 现金支付】

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  西餐厅结账买单英语对话:信用卡付账

  【Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账】

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  西餐厅结账买单英语对话:使用赠券

  【Using the Vouchers 使用赠券】

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

  >>>下一页更多精彩“西餐厅结账买单英语对话:签字付账”

168557