英语日常常用口语对话必备口语(4)
英语对话必备实用口语第四册
一、Making Plans 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
454. I\'m thinking of going to my grandma\'s. 我想去外婆家。
455. I\'ll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It\'s up to you. 由你决定。
459. I\'m considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
461.Hi, Lucy. I\'ll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济。
462. I\'m taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗?
464. Yes, I\'m applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。
二、 About Decisions 关于决定
466. It\'s up to you. 由你决定。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She insists that it doesn\'t matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
469. He\'s made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
470. I\'ve decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
471. I\'m determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
473. No, I haven\'t decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I\'ve changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It\'s still undecided. 还没决定。
476. Don\'t hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It\'s really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
479. I\'m always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,比如戒烟。
450. Don\'t shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。
三、 Traveling 旅游
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
482. Yes, I\'ve just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
488. It\'s fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
四、 About Shopping 关于购物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
497. Here\'s your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I\'ll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的东西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
504. What\'s your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
506. It\'s too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
508. I\'ll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I\'d like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I\'ll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
526. I\'m free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what\'s on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I\'m engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You\'re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What\'s on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
535. I don\'t know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》。
536. Let\'s see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
538. I don\'t want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。
七、 Appointments 约会
541. I\'d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女士。
542. She\'s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you\'ll come then. Please phone in if you can\'t make it.那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What\'s your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you\'ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打电话
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
573. Hold on. 等一会儿。
574. He\'s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn\'t get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
584. There\'s something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。
十、 About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven\'t heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn\'t answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
593. Don\'t forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?信从北京到美国要多久?
595. You\'ve got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
第五册
一、 Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的经历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我高兴到了极点。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多么无聊的一场电影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演讲。
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 这次聚会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。
611. The coat doesn\'t suit you. 这件外衣不太适合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭维让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 我们玩的很开心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我们玩的很开心。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。
二、 Looking For A House 寻找住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It\'s really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子里有供暖设备。
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜欢什么样的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行。
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市区的房子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.我觉得住在这里象在家里一样。房东太太对我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。
627. There\'s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it\'s very quiet. 我有一只狗,不过它很安静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去。
三、 Talking About Dressing 谈论衣着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么?
632. I\'ll wear my blue dress. 我会穿我的兰色裙子。
633. Don\'t you think it\'s too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗?
634. Why? What will you wear? 为什么?你会穿什么?
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。
637. You\'d better put on your jacket. It\'s cold outside. 你最好穿上夹克,外面冷。
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋已经不能穿了。
641. I don\'t like wearing the uniform. 我不喜欢穿制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想换衣服吗?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn\'t fit. 取下你的帽子,它不适合你。
四、 Expressing Different Opinions 表达不同的观点
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创造力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。
649. You\'ve got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
650. That\'s the point. 这正是问题的关键。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论。
652. Let\'s just run through the arguments for and against.我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?
655. Does anybody share David\'s opinion? 有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
658. I don\'t think it\'s necessary for us to discuss this question any further.我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致。
五、 About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。
662. If it doesn\'t rain tomorrow, we\'ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we\'ll let him know. 他一来,我们就告诉他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿。
665. When she leaves, he\'ll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she likes to. 她想经商时就会去经商。
667. I\'ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦。
668. I\'ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会工作五年,然后会学校。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我。
671. I\'m thinking of quitting the job. 我在考虑辞职。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算学摄影。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定会保持独身。
675. He will probably follow in his father\'s footsteps. 他可能会继承父业。
六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn\'t have given up the contest so easily.回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn\'t have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won\'t pass it.就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn\'t gone out for a picnic yesterday?如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn\'t cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn\'t waved to him?如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn\'t have enough courage. 我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。
七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
691. What\'s your favorite sport? 你最喜欢什么运动?
692. I like football best. 我最喜欢足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜欢的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?
695. Neither. 一个都不喜欢。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个?
697. He\'s crazy about Michael Jordan. 他疯狂喜爱迈克?乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她讨厌拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厌恶观看拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对服装很有鉴赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空闲时你喜欢干什么?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜欢收集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不喜欢什么?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。
八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?
707. That\'s just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。
710. That\'s rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
713. It\'s only a suggestion, you don\'t have to take it.这只是一个建议,你可以不听。
714. If you really want my advice I don\'t think you should quit school.如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。
九、 Asking For Help 请别人帮忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?
722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗?
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?
726. Sure. 当然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?
728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少?
729. I hope I\'m not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。
732. I don\'t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
734. I\'d be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?
十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前还有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler\'s check\'s are very convenient for long-distance travel.旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必须提前申请护照。
741. You don\'t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 个人物品不需要关税。
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn\'t mentioned it.如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去机场送你。