学习啦>原创作品专栏>英语学习>

去医院看医生的英语情景对话

陈响分享

  大家好,我是豆子!你们周末过的都还不错吧!在美国呢,除了是急诊,在去医院前都需要跟医生提前预约的。今天我就跟大家分享一些词和句子关于怎么样预约医生的!句子可套用!让我们一起来看看豆子今天写的小对话吧!(人名生日等信息我编的,不要当真哈!)

  Hi,my dear friends. Hopefully you had a great weekend. In the U.S., you have to make an appointment with a doctor before you go to the hospital except emergency. Today, I would like to share some key words and sentences about how to set up an appointment with a doctor. Let’s see the following conversation!

  A:Hi, ABC health center, what can I do for you?

  你好ABC医院,有什么能帮助您?

  B: Hi, I am not feeling well, I would like to have an appointment with a doctor. I have no idea about which doctor I should visit.

  你好,我感到不舒服,想要跟一个医生预约,但是我不知道我要跟哪个医生预约。

  A: Ok, what’s your problem?

  好的,你咋了?

  B:I am not sure whether I am allergic to certain flowers. My eyes are filled with tears, and I have a stuffed nose. I want to see doctor as soon as possible, please!!!

  我不清楚我是不是对花过敏了,我的眼里都是泪,我的鼻子也不通,我要尽快看医生,拜托!(这是豆子2015年的真实写照,一把鼻涕一把泪给校医院打电话。。。。)

  A: Ok, so the doctor’s appointments are full for today and tomorrow. You may come to the health center the day after tomorrow.

  好的,但是今明两天的预约都满了,你可以后天来!

  B:What? Ok, let me check my class schedule. I will be available on Thursday at 10am.

  Is that cool?

  啥?(内心有种黄花菜都凉了的感觉!!!还要假装淡定!)你让我看下课表啊。我周四早上十点有时间,可以么?

  A: Yes, it works. May I have your name and student ID number, please?

  可以的!你的名字和学生证号请说一下。

  B: Cherish Kim. My student ID number is 123-456-789

  名字,学生证号上报。

  A: May I have your date of birth?

  生日说一下。

  B: January 1, 1990.

  上报生日(我在这随便写了一个元旦!)

  A: What is your current address?

  你的现住址?

  B: 801 East Shaw Street, apartment 301.

  报地址。在这里前面是马路的第几号,apartment号是你的房间号。(这里我简短的下了一下地址,完整的地址后面还有你所在的市,以及州的缩写加邮编。比如假设地址是加州帕萨迪纳市某街具体地址的例子:

  801 E. Shaw Street, Apt 301

  Pasadena, CA 91001

  A: Ok, Miss Kim, you have set up an appointment on Thursday at 10am, please come to the health center 5-10 minutes earlier to check in.

  好的,你已经有了星期四早上十点的预约,提前五分钟到十分钟来登记。

  B: All right! Shall I bring my student Id and insurance card?

  好的,我要不要拿我的学生证和保险卡?

  A: Yes, please. If you want to change or cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.

  拿上吧,你要是有变化或者取消预约,请尽快通知我们。

  B: I got it! Thanks. Have a nice day.

  知道了,祝您今天愉快。

  A:You too!

  你也是。

  后续是等我见到医生的时候,我的莫名其妙的过敏已经好的差不多了。。医生说我大概学习压力太大免疫力降低了,没多久就从医院离开了。。

  豆子暖心小提示:

  在美国看医生最好有保险,因为费用比较高,所以预约前最好确认一下你的保险信息,不管是你买的什么类型的医保,我当时是学校的学生保险。

  Emergency是急诊,收费要比一般的预约贵出许多。我当时听同学说感觉可以口吞拳头。。。。。

  公众号:跟着豆子学口语

  本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!


    3882879