商务英语对话进出口贸易(3)
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
相关文章:
1.外贸英语常见缩写