英语现代诗I Like For You To Be Still
作者:巴勃鲁·聂鲁达 姓名:巴勃鲁·聂鲁达(PabloNeruda) 本名:内夫塔利·里加尔多·雷耶斯·巴索阿尔托性别:男 出生年代:1904年7月12日~1973年9月23日 国籍:智利名人职称:诗人,政治活动家 所获奖项:1971年诺贝尔文学奖
诗歌欣赏
I like for you to be still《我喜欢你是寂静的》
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你.
and you hear me from far away,and my voice does not touch you.
好像你的双眼已经飞离去,如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴
It seems as though your eyes had flown away ,and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
As all things are filled with my soul
你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂.
you emerge from the things,filled my soul.
你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴蝶.你如同忧郁这个词. You are like my soul,a butterfly of dream,and you are like the word Melancholy.
我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去.
I like for you to be still,and you seem far away.
你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶.
It sounds as though you were lamenting,a butterfly cooing like a dove.
你从远处听见我,我的声音无法触及你: And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you:
让我在你的沉默中安静无声.
Let me come to be still in your silence.
并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,
And let me talk to you with your silence
你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环,
that is bright as a lamp,simple as a ring.
你就像黑夜,拥有寂寞与群星.
You are like the night,with its stillness and constellations.
你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮.
Your silence is that of a star,as remote and candid.
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,
遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了.
distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够.
One word then,one smile,is enough.
而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的而觉得幸福.
And I am happy,happy that it's not true.