学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

优美的英语经典诗歌带翻译

诗盈分享

  我们可以多看一点诗歌,因为诗歌是我们提升英语作文的快速方法,小编今天就给大家分享一下英语诗歌,大家多多参考

  英语诗歌一

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。www.for68.com

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。

  But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

  但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

  英语诗歌二

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有时候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你会找到一个特别的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他会让你相信人间有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  这就是永远的友谊。

  when you're down,

  当你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你转身走开时,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向时,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了这样的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你会快乐,觉得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因为你无需再忧虑。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你拥有了一个真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永远远,永无止境。  My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here,My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer;Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,My heart's in the Highland wherever I go.我的心儿在高原,我的心不在这儿,我的心儿在高原,追逐着鹿儿,追逐着野鹿,跟踪着獐儿,我的心儿在高原,不管我上哪儿。Farewell to the Highland farewell to the North,The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth ;Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.到了啊高原,别了啊北国,英雄的家乡,可敬的故国,不管我上哪儿漂荡,我上哪儿遨游,我永远爱着高原的山丘。Farewell to the mountain high-cover'd with snow,Farewell to the straths and green vallies below;Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woodFarewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.别了啊,高耸的积雪的山岳,别了啊,山下的溪壑和翠谷,别了啊,森林和枝檀纵横的树林,别了啊,急川和洪流的轰鸣。My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here,My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer;Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,My heart's in the Highland wherever I go.我的心儿在高原,我的心不在这儿,我的心儿在高原,追逐着鹿儿,追逐着野鹿,跟踪着獐儿,我的心儿在高原,不管我上哪儿。


优美的英语经典诗歌带翻译相关文章:

1.优美的英文诗歌带翻译精选

2.优美的英语诗歌十首欣赏带翻译

3.简单经典的英文诗歌带翻译

4.关于优美的英文诗句带翻译

5.经典英语诗歌带翻译精选

    4067649