学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于友谊的英文诗歌精选

韦彦分享

  首先要广泛的结交朋友,然后要真诚的对待朋友,才能收获珍贵的友谊。小编精心收集了关于友谊的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于友谊的英文诗歌篇1

  A Forever Friend

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有时候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你会找到一个特别的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他会让你相信人间有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  这就是永远的友谊。

  when you're down,

  当你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你转身走开时,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向时,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了这样的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你会快乐,觉得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因为你无需再忧虑。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你拥有了一个真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永远远,永无止境。

  关于友谊的英文诗歌篇2

  the arrow and the song 箭与歌

  henry wadsworth longfellow

  亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗

  i shot an arrow into the air,

  我向天空射出一支箭,

  it fell to earth i knew not where;

  它飞落在不知何处的地面;

  for so swiftly it flew the sight,

  它飞驰得如此迅速,

  could not follow it in its flight.

  没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。

  i breathed a song into the air,

  我向天空轻唱一首歌,

  it fell to earth i knew not where;

  它消逝在不知何处的角落;

  for who has the sight so keen and strong,

  谁的目光能够如此锐利,

  that can follow the flight of a song.

  可以追随歌声的旋律。

  long,long afterwards in an oak,

  很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

  i found the arrow still unbroke;

  我发现那支箭依然完好如初;

  and the song, from beginning to end,

  而那首歌自始至终,

  i found again in the heart of a friend.

  都深深印在一位朋友的心中。

  关于友谊的英文诗歌篇3

  友谊如微风

  Friendship Is Like the Breeze

  by Terri Fanning

  Friendship is like the breeze,

  You can't hold it,

  Smell it,

  Taste it,

  Or know when it's coming,

  But you can always feel it,

  And you'll always know it's there,

  It may come and then go,

  But you can know it'll always be back.

  友谊如微风

  特里-范宁

  友谊如和煦的微风,

  你握不住它,

  闻不到它,

  尝不到它,

  无法知道它何时光临,

  不过你总能感觉到它,

  而且总能意识到它的存在,

  它可能会来了而又走开,

  但你知道它总会回来。

  
看了“关于友谊的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于友谊的英语诗歌欣赏

2.关于友谊的英文诗歌欣赏

3.关于友谊的经典英语诗歌

4.有关友谊的英文诗歌欣赏

5.关于写友谊的英文诗歌欣赏

    2793983