学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析

韦彦分享

  泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。下面是学习啦小编带来的泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析,欢迎阅读!

  泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析篇一

  I came out alone on my way to my tryst.

  我独自去赴幽会。

  But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?

  是谁在暗寂中跟着我呢?

  I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.

  我走开躲他,但是我逃不掉。

  He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.

  他昂首阔步,使地上尘土飞扬;我说出的每一个字里,都掺杂着他的喊叫。

  He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.

  他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知耻;但和他一同到你门前,我却感到羞愧。

  泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析篇二

  You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.

  你从宝座上下来,站在我草舍门前。

  I was singing all alone in a corner, and the melody caught your ear.

  我正在屋角独唱,歌声被你听到了。

  You came down and stood at my cottage door.

  你下来站在我草舍门前。

  Masters are many in your hall, and songs are sung there at all hours.

  在你的广厅里有许多名家,一天到晚都有歌曲在唱。

  But the simple carol of this novice struck at your love.

  但是这初学的简单的音乐,却得到了你的赏识。

  One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.

  一支忧郁的小调,和世界的伟大音乐融合了,你还带了花朵作为奖赏,下了宝座停留在我的草舍门前。

  泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析篇三

  he morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;

  清晨的静海,漾起鸟语的微波;

  and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;

  路旁的繁花,争妍斗艳;

  and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on ourway and paid no heed.

  在我们匆忙赶路无心理睬的时候,云隙中散射出灿烂的金光。

  We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;

  我们不唱欢歌,也不嬉游;我们也不到村集中去交易;

  we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.

  我们一语不发,也不微笑;我们不在路上留连。

  We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.

  时间流逝,我们也加速了脚步。

  The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.

  太阳升到中天,鸽子在凉阴中叫唤。

  Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.

  枯叶在正午的炎风中飞舞。

  The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,

  牧童在榕树下做他的倦梦,

  and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.

  我在水边卧下,在草地上展布我困乏的四肢。

  My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;

  我的同伴们嘲笑我;他们抬头疾走;

  they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.

  他们不回顾也不休息;他们消失在远远的碧霭之中。

  They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.

  他们穿过许多山林,经过生疏遥远的地方。

  All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!

  长途上的英雄队伍呵,光荣是属于你们的!

  Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.

  讥笑和责备要促我起立,但我却没有反应。

  I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation---in the shadow of a dim delight.

  我甘心没落在乐受的耻辱的深处--在模糊的快乐阴影之中。

  The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.

  阳光织成的绿荫的幽静,慢慢地笼罩着我的心。

  I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze ofshadows and songs.

  我忘记了旅行的目的,我无抵抗地把我的心灵交给阴影与歌曲的迷宫。

  At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me,flooding my sleep with thy smile.

  最后,我从沉睡中睁开眼,我看见你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。

  How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee washard!

  我从前是如何地惧怕,怕这道路的遥远困难,到你面前的努力是多么艰苦呵!

  
看了“泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析”的人还看了:

1.泰戈尔简短英文诗欣赏

2.泰戈尔诗歌赏析英文版

3.名家经典诗歌双语赏析

4.《新月集》经典诗歌赏析

5.泰戈尔诗歌鉴赏英文版

    1566943