有关讨论爱情的英语口语对话
我们学习的英语的重要渠道就是要多读多背哦,小编今天带来的是英语的口语,英语是我们要多花点心思去学习的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧,与需要的可以收藏起来哦
一谈论办公室恋情
AHey, Jenny. Would you like to go to dinner with me?
嘿,珍妮。你想和我一起吃晚餐吗?
BI don't know. You know what they say about office romances.
我不知道。你知道他们怎么说办公室恋情吗?
ANo, I don't. What do they say about office romances?
不,我不知道。他们怎么说办公室恋情的?
BThey say you shouldn't mix love and work.
他们说你们不应该把爱情和工作混在一起。
AThat's silly. What I do on my own time is no one else’s business. Besides, it's pretty hard to meet people outside of the office when we spend long hours here.
真是可笑。我在自己的时间做的事与他人何干。另外,我们在这里的时间这么长,很难在办公室以外认识人。
BYou’ve got a point. Once I dated one of my supervisors and all of my co-workers accused him of favoritism. Then when the relationship went bad, he fired me.
你说得有道理。我曾经和我的管理者约会,我所有的同事都指责他偏袒。然后当关系变坏时,他就炒了我。
APeople fall in love with people they work with. That's a fact.
人们会爱上和他们一起工作的人。这是一个事实。
BThat may be true, but I don't want an inter-office relationship to affect my productivity.
这可能是真的,但是我不想办公室里的恋爱关系影响我的工作效率。
AIf it does, it will only make you more productive, because we can support each other.
如果是这样,它只会让你更有工作效率,因为我们可以互相支持。
BYou are sounding like we are already married.
听起来好像我们已经结婚了。
AGood grief. All I did was ask you out. I am sorry.
天哪!我只想叫你出去玩。我很抱歉。
BWell, I don't feel right about it.
额,我觉得那样不合适。
AI am talking about dinner tonight, not a lifetime.
我是说今晚的晚餐,不是一辈子。
BMost starts with dinner, but then it gets out of hand. Besides, haven't you asked out every woman in the entire office?
很多都是从吃晚餐开始,但是接着就无法控制了。另外,你没有叫全办公室的女人出去吗?
AI like company.
我喜欢公司。
BCompany? I heard about you from Linda. She said you were an octopus!
公司?我听琳达说过你。她说你是一只章鱼!
AWhat can I say? I am a passionate guy.
我还能说什么?我是一个充满激情的人。
BWell, I hope you can find something else to be passionate about.
额,我希望你能找一些别的事去爱好。
AYou want to go out with me and you know it.
你想和我出去的,你知道的。
BIn your dreams. Now if you don't mind, I've got some work to do.
你做梦。如果你不介意,我还有一些工作要做。
AOk, I get the message. Hey, do you have any sisters?
好的,我明白了。嘿,你有姐妹吗?
二谈论意中人
AHey, Jack! Is Jenny coming with us?
嘿,杰克!珍妮和我们一起去吗?
BYes. Why?
是的。怎么啦?
ANothing. I am just asking.
没有。我只是问问。
BJust asking?! Why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
只是问问?那你的脸怎么那么红?啊哈,有人暗恋珍妮了,不是吗?
AWho has a crush?
谁暗恋了?
BCome on, Ted! Don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you’ve got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
特德,得了吧!不要这么胆小。如果你喜欢她,你就得告诉她。或许她也喜欢你。
AWell, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
额,我没有勇气去问她。
BWhat are you so afraid of? Just tell her what you are feeling about her.
你为什么这么害怕?只是告诉她你对她的感觉就好了。
AI’d totally die if she turned me down.
如果她拒绝我,我会死的。
BBut that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You’ve got to let her know. Come on! You’ve got to take a chance. Even though you are rejected, it’s not the end of the world. There’s nothing to lose, is there?
但是这比你什么都藏在心里好。你得让她知道。快点!你必须冒一下险。即使你被拒绝了,也不是世界末日。不会损失什么的,是吗?
AI don't know.. Well, maybe you are right, but how am I gonna tell her?
我不知道。额,或许你说得对,但是我要怎么跟她说呢?
有关讨论爱情的英语口语对话相关文章: