关于技术专利的商务英语口语对话
现在的英语渗入在每个人的生活角落,所以学习英语是很有必要的。小编在此献上日常的商务英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。
商务英语口语对话:专利
But how to prevent others from using our invention?
但是如何防止他人使用我们的发明呢?
* I suggest you apply for a patent.
* I suggest you patent your invention.
我建议你们申请专利。
I’m sorry that I don’t quite understand. Could you clarify that for me?
对不起,我不太明白。你能给我解释一下吗?
Yes. Once a patent is granted, the invention becomes the property of the inventor which can be sold or rented.
好的。一旦被授予专利,发明就为发明,者所有,可以出售或出租。
Sounds great! And what should we prepare?
听起来很好!我们应该准备什么呢?
To file an application for a specification patent you need to prepare a patent specification including a full description of your invention. It is absolutely vital that you put all the necessary information in the description.
申请专利需要准备说明书,包含对发明的全面描述。至关重要的是要涵盖所有必要的信息。
商务英语口语对话:精简机构
我们公司正面临冗余的问题。
Our company is confronted/faced with the problem of redundancy.
没错。我们该裁员了。
Definitely. It’s time for us streamline to streamline the workforce.
但是恐怕这样会产生很大的冲击。
But I’m afraid it would make a strong impact.
只有这样我们才能提高效率,在激烈的竞争中存活
Only by this way can we increase the efficiency and survive the ficrcc competition.
你打算怎么安排那些不得不离开公司的人?
How would you deal with those who have to leave the company?
我打算给他们一笔可观的补偿金。
I intend to give them a fair compensation package
务英语口语对话:技术转让
那么,你方应向我方提供制造产品所需的商业秘密、制造技,术和专有技术方面的资料。
So you should offer us the in- know-how formation concerning trade secret, manufacturing technique and know-how which is necessary to produce products.
是。另外,除了50,000美元的入门费外,提成费是售价的3%。
Yes. And the royalty is 3% of the sales price, in addition to an initial payment initial pay-
恐怕这太高了,能否降至2%?
I’m afraid it’s too high. Could you reduce it to 2%?
嗯,好吧。请注意你方有义务对转让的技术保守秘密。
Well. OK. Please note that you have the obligation to keep the transferred technology confidential.
尽请放心。请给我们的工人提供技术培训,好吗?
You may rest assured. And would you please provide technical training to our workers?
好的。我们将派5名技术人员到你们工厂。
All right. Well send five technician technicians to your factory.