学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

生活英语情景对话:打冰球与健身

焯杰分享

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  生活英语情景对话:打冰球

  Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

  克里斯,这周五正好是13日。我想先问你个问题,你迷信吗?

  Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

  是的,我打球的时候很迷信。我有一件幸运衫和一些幸运物件。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,真的!

  Chris: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?

  那么,你的幸运衬衫是什么样的?

  Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

  那是我10年前得到的一件蹦极跳衫。它几乎已经要散架了,但它仍旧是我的幸运衫。

  Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

  那么你不洗这件衬衫或者其他幸运物件吗?

  Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

  如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一场差球,我再把坏运气都洗走。

  Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?

  好的。你在说的是什么运动。

  Chris: I play ice hockey.

  我说的是冰球。

  Todd: Oh, really.

  真的。

  Chris: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

  那么,你是一位冰球运动员!我看上去就是一副硬汉的样子。

  Chris: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

  是的,我是一名守门员。做一名守门员最重要的就是一定要适应自己的角色。如果遇上一场好比赛,守门员可能根本碰不到球,必须要守好自己的本分。大家对守门员这个角色还是有些陌生的。

  Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

  哇。真酷。你现在在日本还打冰球吗?

  Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

  打过几次,但带着我的护具等设备赶三趟火车,再做计程车,再走800米的距离实在是太麻烦了。现在打冰球还不方便。等我有辆车肯定会经常打。

  Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck and...so right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

  这太可惜了。好吧,助你好运……那么现在你的幸运衫是脏的还是干净的?现在是幸运的还是不幸运的?

  Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

  刚刚洗过。是的,这次需要好好洗洗。

  生活英语情景对话:健身房

  Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise.

  洋子,我们来谈一谈锻炼。

  Yoko: Exercise!

  锻炼!

  Todd: Now, you go to a gym?

  你去健身房吗?

  Yoko: Maybe three times a week.

  有时一周三次。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Yoko: Yeah. If I can.

  如果我能去的话。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Yoko: Cause I have to.

  因为我必须去。

  Todd: Why? What do you mean? Why do you have to?

  为什么?这是什么意思?为什么必须去?

  Yoko: When I went to the USA, I gained a lot. 20 pounds. That was too much for me. So I decided to go to lose weight.

  我在美国的时候体重增加了很多,有20磅。这对于我来说太多了。因此我决定减肥。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Yoko: If possible.

  如果可以的话。

  Todd: How did you lose weight?

  你是如何减肥的?

  Yoko: I go to the gym and run, maybe 20 minutes. I'm too lazy. I can't keep running for hours. And anyway, so I do aerobics. Do you say aerobics?

  我去健身房跑步,大约跑20分钟。我很懒,没办法一下跑几个小时。另外,我还做有氧运动。你知道有氧运动吗?

  Todd: Aerobics.

  有氧运动。

  Yoko: Yes. Aerobics or something like that.

  是的。有氧运动或是类似的运动。

  Todd: OK. That's it.

  只是有氧运动。

  Yoko: That's it. And sometimes I swim. Yeah, but I like aerobics better than swimming.

  有时候我还去游泳。是的,但相比而言我更喜欢有氧运动。

  Todd: Why?

  为什么?

  Yoko: Because it's fun.

  因为那很有趣。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Yoko: And the music and dancing. Yeah, it's more fun for me.

  有氧运动配上音乐和舞蹈。我感到很有趣。

  Todd: When you lost the weight did you also diet or did you just exercise?

  你减肥的时候节食吗,还是只是运动减肥?

  Yoko: I just exercised cause I like eating. I love eating. I can't stop doing that, so... but I try my best not to eat chocolate too much.

  只是运动减肥,因为我喜欢美食。我喜欢吃东西。我的嘴停不下来,但我尽了最大可能少吃巧克力。

  Todd: Oh, that's your weakness. Chocolate.

  哦,这是你的弱点——巧克力。

  Yoko: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. Well, you look great so.

  你现在看起来很好。

  Yoko: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

  谢谢,你人真好。

  Tood: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

  谢谢,你人真好。

  Yoko: You are welcom.

  不客气。

  Todd: Ok, thank you.

  谢谢。

  Yoko: You are welcome, talk to you soon.

  不客气,回头再聊。

    432882