学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于预定酒店的英语对话情景带翻译

韦彦分享

  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些使用的英语对话也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于预定酒店的英语对话,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!

  关于预定酒店的英语对话一

  A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

  A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?

  B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.

  B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。

  A:OK. For what time?

  A:好。什么时间?

  B:For December 24th to 26th.

  B:12月24日到26日。

  A:How many guests will there be in your party?

  A:您一行有几位客人?

  B:Just two. My wife and I.

  B:两人。我和我的夫人。

  A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?

  A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?

  B:A double, please.

  B:双人间。

  A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?

  A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?

  B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.

  B:我们要480元的。

  A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?

  A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?

  B:Brown.

  B:布朗。

  A:Mr.Brown, may I have your phone number, please?

  A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?

  B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.

  B:我的电话号码是38116580

  A:What time do you expect to arrive?

  A:您预计几点钟到?

  B:Oh, about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.

  B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。

  A:OK, we look forward to serving you.

  A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。

  B:That's fine.

  B:那太好了。

  A:Thank you,good-bye!

  A:谢谢,再见!

  B:Good-bye.

  B:再见!

  关于预定酒店的英语对话二

  Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

  前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

  John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

  约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

  Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

  前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

  John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

  约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

  Front Desk: No problem, sir.

  前台:没问题,先生。

  John: How much will that be?

  约翰:价格如何?

  Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

  前台:每晚400元。

  John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

  约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

  Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

  前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

  John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

  约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

  Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

  前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

  John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

  约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

  Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

  前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

  John: My name is John Deep.

  约翰:我叫John Deep。

  Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

  前台:您能拼一下吗?

  John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

  前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

  John: Three nights, from May 2 .

  约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

  Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

  前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

  John: Thank you.

  约翰:谢谢。

  关于预定酒店的英语对话三

  A:Do you have a room available for this weekend?

  B:Yes, we have several rooms available. Would you like two twin beds or one queen size bed?

  A:I'd like two twin beds, please.

  B:The check in time is 2 p.m. If you get here before that time the room won't be ready.

  A:That's fine. Do you have any specials for your guests?

  B:We offer a complementary breakfast buffet and free parking.

  A:Good. Let me give you my credit card number to reserve a room.

  B:Thank you. Your confirmation number is 611273.


猜你喜欢:

1.关于酒店预订英语对话

2.关于酒店预定英语对话

3.英语情景会话 酒店前台订房

4.关于预订酒店的英语对话

5.关于酒店订票英语对话

    2525182