学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

高中英语短篇对话精选

韦彦分享

  培养学生的学习兴趣是现在中学教学中的一个重要问题。展开情景对话是培养学生学习英语积极性行之有效的方法。学习啦小编整理了高中英语短篇对话,欢迎阅读!

  高中英语短篇对话篇一

  J: what are you doing there with your mobile phone?

  你在那用手机玩什么呢?

  K: I'm moblogging!

  我在写移动博客!

  J: Moblogging? what does that mean?

  移动博客?什么意思啊?

  K: oh, moblogging is a combination of the word "mobile" and "blogging".It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.

  哦,"移动博客"就是"移动"和"博客"这两个词的组合.它是博客的另一种表达形式.用户可以用手机或其他移动设备在网上发表博文.

  J: sounds interesting! That must be very convenient.

  真有意思!一定很方便吧.

  K: yes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.

  没错.我在路上的时候,可以随时随地写博客,尤其是出差的时候.要是没带笔记本电脑,这东西用处就更大了.

  J: how can you do that?

  怎么操作呢?

  K: well, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.

  如果我想想写点东西,就把我写的话有邮件发过去,或者全部在手机浏览器里编辑处理.

  J: what if you want to publish some photos?

  如果你想贴照片呢?

  K: then I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.

  那我拍完后就调整一下图像的大小,然后把附带文字描述的照片传到我的博客上.

  J: I see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.

  明白了.对于你们这样的博客迷,移动博客肯定是帮了大忙了.

  K: you bet it!

  你说对了.

  高中英语短篇对话篇二

  Discooogolation and Inmania 谷歌依赖症和资讯癖

  dialogue 1

  R: can I use your laptop for a while?

  能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

  A: sure, go ahead.

  当然,用吧.

  R: oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

  你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

  A: yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

  能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

  R: oh my, no internet access is killing me.

  天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

  A: can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

  你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便你怎样.

  R: no, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

  不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

  A: now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

  我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

  R: what does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

  什么?我没病啊.

  A: well, the term "discomgoogolation" comes from "discombobulate" and "google". Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

  "谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

  R: that's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

  没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

  A: then, you're probably addicted.

  那你八成是上瘾了吧.

  高中英语短篇对话篇三

  R: not a single email until now? it's already twelve o'clock. I can't believe it!

  还没有人给我发邮件?已经过了12点了,真是难以置信!

  A: can't bear it, right? I've been there before. I'll feel comfortable if no one calls me or sends me text messages, like there is something missing.

  受不了了,是吧?我也遇到过这种情况.如果没有人给我打电话,发短信,我会觉得不舒服,跟少了点什么的.

  R: yeah, that's right. If no one sends me tect messages, I'll go crazy.

  对.如果没人给我发短信,我肯定受不了.

  A: actually, this is a kind of addiction called "information" or "information overload".

  实际上,这是一种上瘾的症状,叫做"咨询癖",或者是"资讯超载".

  R: addiction? checking emails and text messages often can be called an addiction? no way!

  上瘾?经常查看邮件和短信也叫上瘾?不可能吧?

  A: yes, it is. Do you consider a frequent check of your income emails to be an integral part of your working day?

  没错,就是上瘾.你觉得,频繁查询邮箱的邮件是工作中必不可少的一部分吗?

  R: aboslutely.

  没错.

  A: do you have your cell phone with you wherever you go and check text messages and phone calls from time to time?

  你是不是哪都带这手机,不停地看有没有短信和电话?

  R: yeah, it's a must. Otherwise,I may miss important phone calls and text messages.

  是啊,这是必须的,要不然我该错过重要电话和短信了.

  A: do you open all your IM tools whenever you're using a computer?

  你是不是只要电脑开机,就打开所有的即时通讯工具?

  R: yes. MSN, QQ, Skype, Google Talk, Ali wangwang, everything, so that I'll be in touch with all friends and relatives.

  是啊,MSN,QQ,Skype,Google Talk,还有阿里旺旺,都打开,这样我就能和家人保持联系了.

  A: now I can tell you're definitely addicted to the overflow of information

  现在,我能判断出来你确实是对泛滥的信息上瘾了.

  
看了“高中英语短篇对话”的人还看了:

1.关于简单英语对话短文欣赏

2.中小学优秀作文范文

3.关于简单英文情景对话精选

4.关于经典英语对话范文精选

5.英语对话范文带翻译精选

    2163745