学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于英语对话口语阅读

韦彦分享

  随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。学习啦小编整理了关于英语对话口语,欢迎阅读!

  关于英语对话口语篇一

  John: Good morning,Ms.Lee.

  早上好,李老师。

  Ms.Lee: Good morning,John.

  早上好,约翰。

  John: Ms.Lee,may I ask you a question?

  李老师,我可以问你个问题么?

  Ms.Lee: Sure.What is it?

  好的,问吧。

  John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!

  你是怎么把英语学的这么好的?我觉得英语真难学!

  Ms.Lee: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of it.You learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.

  英语只是一种语言,没什么可怕的。你为了考试才学英语,而我学英语为的是和他人交流。

  John: I know what you mean,Ms.Lee.Thank you .I 'll try to change my mind.

  我明白你的意思的,李老师。谢谢。我会试着改变我的想法的。

  关于英语对话口语篇二

  dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.

  我不知道如何跟我的父母沟通

  陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?

  为什么?他们不理解你么

  dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !

  他们总是以自己为中心!我受不了这样!

  陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.

  也许你该试着和他们好好谈谈

  关于英语对话口语篇三

  Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?

  你一天刷几次牙,大卫?

  David: Once.

  一次。

  Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.

  难怪你老是牙疼。一天刷两次牙,还有别吃太多糖果。

  David: OK,I will.

  好,我会的。

  关于英语对话口语篇四

  Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

  你知道奥巴马获得诺贝尔和平奖了吗?

  Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.

  嗯,诺贝尔委员会一定是疯了,他们真是做错决定了。

  Ann: Why?

  为什么呢?

  Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.

  你知道,没有哪个总统是真正的和平主义者的,他们只看重本国的利益。

  Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.

  也许你是对的,但是我觉得诺贝尔委员会做了一个聪明的决定。

  Bob: How did you get this conclusion?

  你怎么会这么认为呢?

  Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.

  诺贝尔委员会通过这个奖项迫使奥巴马成为和平主义者,这样世界就能真正和平了。

  Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.

  真有趣,听起来就像是三藏的紧箍咒。

  Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.

  对啊,诺贝尔和平奖就是紧箍咒。

  Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.

  看来我应该支持这个决定了。

  关于英语对话口语篇五

  Ann: Did you see the movie Children of Men?

  你看过《人类之子》这部电影吗?

  Lily: Yes, I watch it when it was first released in this country, but I don’t like it very much.

  看过了,当它在中国首映时就看过了。但是我不怎么喜欢它。

  Ann: Why, I think it’s a great movie.

  为什么呢?我觉得它是部很棒的电影啊。

  Lily: I don’t like movies that describe the dark side of the world. And the movie makes me feel despaired. It seems that the world is hopeless.

  我不喜欢那种讲述世界黑暗面的电影。而且这部电影让我觉得很绝望,这世界好像都没希望了。

  Ann: I don’t think so. I think it’s hopeful, and the baby is the hope. If it’s really hopeless, then the baby should never appear.

  我可不这么认为,我觉得它是充满希望的,那个小孩就是希望。如果真的是没希望的话,那么那个小孩就不应该出现。

  Lily: So you understand the point of the movie?

  那么你是明白这部电影要讲什么咯?

  Ann: Yeah, I think the movie wants to tell people that we should cherish and protect our Earth, or the end of the world would come very soon.

  嗯,我觉得这部电影是想告诉人们要珍惜和保护我们的地球,否则世界末日很快就来临。

  Lily: It sounds reasonable.

  听起来还蛮有道理的。

  Ann: I also quite appreciate the director’s excellent camera technique. The use of long take shows the good command of camera technique.

  我也很欣赏导演高超的摄像技术。长镜头显示出了对摄影技术良好的掌控。

  Lily: Yeah. Though I don’t like the movie very much, the camera technique is really shocking.

  对啊,尽管我不是很喜欢这部电影,它的摄影技术确实很惊人。

  
看了“关于英语对话口语”的人还看了:

1.关于英语情景对话阅读

2.关于英语对话文章阅读

3.5人英文情景对话阅读

4.每日英语口语:关于留学的对话

5.关于英语对话练习材料阅读

    2003081