关于旅游航班的英语口语
有很多同学对英语有一种说不出的恐惧,觉得英语学习起来很难,但是其实真正学习起来就一点都不难了,今天小编就给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下,大家要好好学习哦
一.去日本的航班全订满了
AWould you find any other available flight to Tokyo?
请你找其他有空位的班机去东京好吗?
BSure. We try our best.
当然,我们尽力想办法。
AThank you.
谢谢你。
BMr.Chen, are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?
陈先生,你确定你是搭BA-007 班机回东京吗?
AYes, of course. I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.
是的,当然,我认为你们的旅行社会为我们预订的。
BI'm afraid this flight is all booked up.
恐怕这班飞机已全部订满了。
AAre you sure? We can't really take it? I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.
你确定吗?我们真地不能搭这班机吗?改天我与彼特森小姐再确认。
BI'm afraid so except we have many no-show passengers.
恐怕除非当天乘客不多才行。
二.再次确认去伦敦的班机
AHello. I want to reconfirm our flight to London.
你好,我要确认我去伦敦的班机。
BYes, sir. Did you call the airline?
是的,先生,你打过电话给航空公司吗?
AYes, I did. But I couldn't communicate with them in English.They speak only Spanish.So I need your help.
是的,我打过,但我无法用英语和他们沟通。他们只会说西班牙语。所以我需要你的帮忙。
BCertainly, sir. What is the flight number and when are you leaving?
当然,先生,你的班机号码是多少,还有你什么时间离境呢?
AWe are taking IB 385 to London tomorrow at 1 p.m.
我们是坐IB 385号明天下午1点钟飞往伦敦的航班。
BOh, I see, sir. We have the airline office inside the hotel. They have an English-speaking staff. Just dial 35, please.
啊,我知道了,先生,我们在饭店内设有航空公司的办公室。他们有会说英语的职员,请拨号35就行了。
关于旅游航班的英语口语相关文章: