冲刺托福高分口语 4个步骤学会清晰阐述观点
就某一话题阐述自己的观点是托福口语部分的第一题和第二题的考试内容。通常这类话题针对日常生活中常见的人事物,考生需要对其进行描述或表达自己的看法和观点。此类题目更多的是考查考生的思维应对能力。那么我们如何在托福口语考试中阐述自己的观点呢?下面是小编给大家带来的冲刺托福高分口语,希望能帮到大家!
冲刺托福高分口语 4个步骤学会清晰阐述观点
1、尽量按照总分的结构进行叙述,单刀直入,这也是西方人习惯的表达方式。由一句主题句引出观点与中心,让考官能够清晰地得知叙述的主题,从而打下良好的基础。如果在考题中出现了问题,则应该开门见山地回答问题,切入主题,阐明自己的观点,从而为接下来的详细叙述理清层次以及节约时间,如果有多余的时间,则可以再增添一句总结的话语,使叙述详尽完整。
2、在叙述的过程中应该合理地利用逻辑词汇,这样使文章的逻辑顺畅,条理清晰。中国人说话习惯靠上下文去分析句与句的关系,但是西方人不同,他们习惯用逻辑连接词来表达句子关系,如果按照中国人的思维去说英语,在外国人看来就是一堆杂乱无章的句子罗列,这样的分数常常会十分的不好看。论点的叙述,则应该尽量在草稿上简单罗列,讲述时由浅至深,增强逻辑性与条理性。所以,在练习口语的过程中,最好请一位外教跟踪辅导,为学生纠正口音以及语言习惯等问题。
3、在描述时,应该尽量将抽象的话语具体化,不能很空泛地喊口号做呼吁,这样常常收效甚微。西方人习惯十分具体生动的描述,如描述环境很优美,不应该仅仅说“it's beautiful outside”,而可以去描述flower,tree,bird等细节,增强生动性。
4、面对十分概括的问题时,许多考生会觉得十分难以开口,只能让时间白白流失,痛失了分数。针对这类问题,就应该将问题缩小到一个具体的事物进行叙述和讨论,缩小问题寻找突破口,这种方法也是所有宽泛问题的应对方式。
新托福口语task1地点类真题及答案模板
10. Where do you like to go when you are with friends? And why? (06. 1.14; 06. 2.11考题)
Sample answer:
When I'm with friends, I like to go to the restaurant. We would head for some exotic (异国情调的,外国的)restaurant where we would choose our favorite dishes. And also, it should be one of the restaurants where the waitresses do not talk too much or disturb you. I would like to find a secluded (隐蔽的,角落里的))table just for 3 or 4, perhaps with a panoramic view(全景)over a river or the lights of the city. We would have some very mellow(醇香的), warming red wine in sparkling glasses twinkling in the candlelight, the hues(色调)and aroma(香味)filling our senses. We would eat slowly and carelessly for the joy of sharing and of being together. Our senses heightened, breathing deeply to the point of silent sighs, we would enjoy an endless evening there. That's the right place where I don't want to end our gathering.
1. It takes me three clear / cleanly days. 它花了我整整三天时间。
2. There are fifty and odd (or and more) students in our class. 我们班有五十余人。
3. The total expense amount to a hundred dollars. 全部费用合计100 美元。
4. We were fifteen, all told. 我们一共十五人。
5. The delegation consisted of 15, inclusive of (including) two interpreters. 代表团共十五人,包括两名翻译在内。
6. There were fifty people present, not counting (excluding) the children. 出席者达五十人, 儿童未计算在内。
7. We take a rest at intervals of two hours. 我们每隔两小时休息一次。
8. I ask you to teach me every other day. 我请你每隔一天来教我。
9. Beijing is ten times as big as my home town. 北京有我的家乡十个那么大。
10. The sun is a huge blazing ball, a million times larger than the earth. 太阳是个庞大的炽燃火球,比地球大一百多万倍。
11. By comparison with 1992, the foreign trade turnover of that country in 2003 increased (to) 3.5 times. 与1992年相比,这个国家2003年对外贸易总额增加了2.5 倍(增加到3.5 倍)。
12. That table measures three feet by three. 那张桌子三英尺长,三英尺宽。
13. He valued the house for me at ,500. 这房子他替我作价为三千五百镑。
14. His coat is rated at 20 yuan. 他的大衣值价二十元。
15. The job was finished at a sitting (a stretch)。 这工作一下子(一口气)就做完了。