学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

少儿英语日常场景口语对话

秋连分享

  日常的英语场景对话,可以帮助孩子们提高英语成绩。小编在献上少儿英语,希望对你有所帮助。

少儿英语:冠军

  We can laugh, ha-ha

  我们可以笑哈哈

  We can sing, la-la-la-la

  我们可以唱la-la-la-la

  We can make anything

  我们可以做任何事情

  Hold my hand

  握住我的手

  Make a magical land

  创造一片神奇的土地

  When letters get together we go alakazam

  当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

  We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

  我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,我们可以躲在一个箱子里

  Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

  你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

  Alphablocks!

  字母块!

  Welcome to the Alpharena for the Alphablocks Games!

  欢迎来到Alpharena玩字母块游戏!

  Our two teams are about ready to go.

  我们两支队都准备好了。

  First up, cheer and chant for the reigning champions, CH!

  首先,为卫冕冠军CH欢呼唱诵 !

  C-c-c-c-c!

  H-h-h-h-h!

  Ch-ch, ch-ch-ch!

  And going up against them, SH!

  和SH进行对抗

  Sssss!

  Sh! Sh!

  Shhhhh!

  Alphablocks, are you ready?

  字母块,你们准备好了吗?

  And...round one!

  第一轮

  It's a big event tonight, T.

  今晚是一个大事件,T。

  Have SH got the brains to beat the champs?

  SH有击败冠军的大脑吗?

  It's too early to tell, B.

  还为时过早,B。

  Let's see how this first round turns out.

  让我们看看第一轮结果。

  Sh! Sh! Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh!

  - Sh! - O! - P!

  Shop!

  商店

  Bish bash bosh!

  中上

  Terrific technique! Will CH be able to top that?

  很棒的技术。CH能达到吗?

  Ch! Ch!

  Charge!

  Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch!

  - Ch! - O! - P!

  Chop!

  砍

  Tremendous! The first round goes to CH!

  太好了!第一轮CH赢 !

  Time now for round two.

  现在第二轮。

  The trick with this event is not to look down.

  这个的技巧是别往下看。

  Ch! Ch! Ch!

  - Ch! - I! - P!

  Chip!

  碎屑

  Breathtaking! CH bounced off the board and landed brilliantly. Sh! Sh!

  惊人的!CH离开弹射板出色地着陆。SH!SH!

  - Sh! - I! - P!

  Ship!

  船

  What a turnaround! SH come out on top.

  转机!SH最后赢了。

  The ship was bigger, it was better, it blew the chip out of the water!

  船更大、更好,它把碎屑吹进了水里!

  Time for our final event, the three-legged relay race.

  时间到了最后的比赛,两人三条腿的接力赛。

  Alphablocks, ready, set, go!

  字母块,准备好了,出发!

  Bang! SH blast off the line.

  砰!SH撞线了

  - Sh! - I! - N!

  Shin!

  - Ch! - I! - N!

  Chin!

  Chin and shin, and, yes, it's a tie.

  Chin and shin,是的,这是一个领带。

  - Ch! - E! - D!

  Ched.

  Big mistake! Has this lost it for CH?

  大错误!CH失去了吗?

  - Sh! - E! - D!

  Shed!

  小屋

  With nothing to beat, the shed wins it for SH!

  没有打,小屋为SH赢了!

  A tremendous victory!

  一个巨大的胜利!

  Amazing! As the winners, you now get to choose your prize.

  令人惊叹!作为赢家,你现在选择你的奖品。

  Show us what you've got, M.

  告诉我们你有什么,M。

  - M. - A. - Sh.

  Mash.

  糊状物

  Mashed potatoes!

  土豆泥

  - What a dish! But we don't want any mash. - More for me!

  什么菜!但是我们不希望吃任何土豆泥。更多的给我!

  Show us what you've got, C.

  告诉我们你有什么,C。

  - C! - A! - Sh!

  Cash!

  现金

  A lovely case with some paper in it.

  一个可爱的盒子里有一些纸。

  That's a shame. We don't need any paper.

  这是一个耻辱。我们不需要任何纸。

  Show us what you've got, S.

  告诉我们你有什么,S。

  - S! - A! - Sh!

  Sash.

  腰带

  - Gosh! - A winner's sash for the winning team.

  ——天哪!——一个团队赢家赢得腰带。

  少儿英语: 歌曲

  We can laugh ha-ha We can sing la-la-la-la

  我们可以笑哈哈,我们可以唱la-la-la-la

  We can make anything

  我们可以做任何事情

  Hold my hand

  握住我的手

  Make a magical land

  创造一片神奇的土地

  When letters get together we go alakazam

  当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

  We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

  我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,我们可以躲在一个箱子里

  Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

  你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

  Alphablocks!

  字母块!

  - Go on. - No. - Go on. - No.

  ——继续。——没有。——继续。——没有。

  - Go on. - Iee, Iee, Iee.

  ——继续。——Iee Iee Iee。

  Sss. Sss. - Iee. - Nng. Sing.

  唱

  Stop. We can't just sing any old thing.

  停止。我们不能只唱旧的。

  We need to sing a...

  我们需要唱……

  Sing a... Sss... Ooh... Nng. Song.

  歌

  Everybody needs something to belong to...

  每个人都需要一些属于…

  That's more like it.

  这才象话。

  Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring

  每个人都需要太阳在春天照耀

  Everybody needs a song to sing along to

  每个人都需要一起唱一首歌

  Yes everybody needs a song to sing.

  是的每个人都需要一个歌曲唱歌。

  Rrr.

  Rrr?

  A bell and a clapper can slap about

  铃和响板能拍打

  But with us the bell can

  但和我们铃能

  - - Rrr, - iee, - nng Ring

  响

  Ring, ring, ring

  响,响,响

  A bird in the sky can flap and fly

  一只鸟在天空中可以鼓翼而飞

  But with us the bird can

  但与我们一起鸟可以

  - - Sss, - iee, - nng Sing

  唱

  I can sing, I can sing

  我会唱歌,我能唱

  If you want the bell to ring

  如果你想响铃

  If you want the bird to sing

  如果你想要这只鸟唱歌

  You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

  你必须同意你需要“ng”

  You can walk up and down with your head in a crown

  你可以低着带着王冠的头来回走着

  But with us you can be

  但是你与我们一起可以成为

  Kee, ehh, nng, King...

  国王

  I'm the king!

  我说国王

  The bell on your bike can be as shiny as you like

  你自行车的铃声可以和你希望的一样闪亮

  But with us it can go

  但是它与我们一起可以

  - - Tee, - ehh, - nng Ting

  叮

  Ting-a-ling-a-ling

  If you want to be the king

  如果你想成为国王

  If you want your bell to ting

  如果你想让你的铃响叮

  You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

  你必须同意你需要“ng”

  You can shake that thing if you want it to ring

  你可以摆脱那件事,如果你想要铃

  But with us it can go

  但是它与我们一起可以

  - - Paa, - ehh, - nng Ping...

  乒

  The thing that goes ping.

  能发乒的东西

  The bells in your tower can chime on the hour

  在塔里的钟可以报时

  With us they can go

  和我们在一起他们能

  - - Daa, - ehh, - nng Ding

  叮

  Ding, ding...

  叮叮

  Try again.

  再试试

  If it all goes wrong in the middle of a song

  一首歌出了差错

  With us they can go

  和我们在一起他们能

  - - Da, - ooh, - nng Dong

  咚

  Ding dong, ding dong ding dong, ding, dong

  叮咚……

  If you want the thing to ping

  如果你想要乒

  If you want the bells to ding dong ding

  如果你想让钟声叮咚叮

  You have to agree You're going to need "ng"...

  你必须同意你需要“ng”……

  The thing that goes ping. With me can go

  这个东西能发乒,和我们能

  - paa, - ooh, - nng! Pong.

  乓

  Ping. Pong. Ping Pong. Ping pong. - Ping pong. Ping. - Pong. - Ping. - Pong.

  乒乓……

  Ding dong, ding dong

  叮咚……

  - Ring ring - Ting tong ting

  Ting-a-ling-a-ling

  Ping pong Ping pong ping

  Ting tong

  Sing, I can sing

  唱歌,我能唱

  Sing, I can sing

  我能唱

  I can sing

  唱歌,我能唱

  Sing, I can sing

  我能唱

  I can sing

  如果你想让钟声响

  Sing, I can sing

  如果你想让鸟儿唱歌

  I can sing

  和NG

  If you want the bells to ring

  你知道你不能出错

  If you want the birds to sing

  你必须同意

  With "N" and "G"

  你需要“ng”

  You know you can't go wrong

  唱一首渴望简单轻快的歌曲

  You have to agree

  每个人都需要一些属于…

  You're going to need "ng"

  嘿,咱们出去,砰的一声。

  To sing a long to a sing-along song

  每个人都需要阳光照耀在春天……

  Everybody needs something to belong to...

  砰

  Hey, let's go out with a bang.

  每个人都需要一起唱一首歌

  Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring...

  是的,每个人都需要唱一首歌。

  - - Ba, - ahh, - nng Bang.

  Everybody needs a song to sing along to

  Yes, everybody needs a song to sing.


相关文章:

1.日常英语口语对话场景

2.日常亲子英语情景交流对话

3.幼儿园情景英语对话阅读

4.关于英文情景对话小故事

5.少儿英语情景对话:我喜欢葡萄

    4180881