学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

有关生病住院的英语口语带翻译

秋连分享

  英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。

  英语口语:谈论住院

  1.You haven’t applied for hospitalization.

  你还没有申请住院呢。

  2.He is in the hospital having his tonsils removed.

  他住院要摘除扁桃腺。

  3.How long were you in the hospital when you gave birth?

  你生产时住院多久?

  4.They checked her into the hospital last night.

  他们昨晚把她送去住院。

  5.There is a tutor to teach the children while they're in hospital.

  在孩子们住院期间,有个私人老师给他们上课。

  6.My mother went to the seaside to convalesce after her stay in hospital.

  我母亲经过住院治疗后,前往海滨养病。

  7.I sent him a get-well card when he was in hospital.

  他住院时,我寄给他一张慰问卡。

  8.She didn’t get up when she was in hospital.

  自她住院就一直躺在床上。

  9.The children had to buckle down while their mother was in hospital.

  因母亲住院孩子们只好事事更加努力。

  10.She broke a leg and was hospitalized for two months.

  她摔断了一条腿,住院治疗两个月。

  11.The patient was tired of long period of hospitalization.

  病人厌烦了长时间的住院治疗。

  12.I heard that she was in hospital.

  我听说她住院了。

  13.How many days has your son been in the hospital?

  你儿子住院几天了?

  14.The median length of hospital stay was 10 days.

  平均住院时间为10天。

  15.He landed in hospital with his old injury on his back.

  他因背部旧伤住院。

  16.You have been in hospital for three weeks.

  您住院已经三个星期了。

  17.After the accident she had treatment in hospital.

  事故发生后,她住院治疗。

  18.The old man is ill and has been in the hospital for a week.

  这位老人病了,已住院一星期了。

  19.My daughter had been hospitalized twice for pneumonia.

  我女儿曾经两次因为肺炎住院。

  20.When a worker is hospitalized, all expenses are met by the state.

  工人住院时,所有费用都由国家承担。

  21.That long spell in hospital pulled her down a lot.

  长时间住院使她变得非常虚弱。

  22.My son was on his feet again after such a long period in hospital.

  住院很长一段时间我儿子复原了。

  23.It is a common sense that almost all the people need to be hospitalized after an operation.

  几乎所有的人在手术后都要住院这是个常识呀。

  英语口语:医生探病

  1.Has your temperature gone down?

  你烧退了吗?

  2.How come your face is so pale?

  脸色怎么这么苍白?

  3.Didn't you sleep well last night?

  昨晚没睡好?

  4.How do you feel after the surgery?

  手术后感觉怎么样?

  5.My throat is much better, but I still have a cough.

  嗓子不那么疼了,可是还咳嗽。

  6.Taking some medicine and getting some sleep will do.

  再吃点儿药,睡一觉会管用的。

  7.Take some diarrhea medicine and you'll be fine.

  吃点儿止泻药病就好了。

  8.You only took medicine for one day so it won’t work completely yet.

  刚吃了一天药,效果没那么明显。

  9.Just get a good rest and don't worry about anything.

  你只管好好儿休息,别管其他事情了。

  10.I have had no appetite after taking the medicine for a whole day.

  我吃了一天的药,吃得一点儿胃口都没有了。

  11.I still don't feel like eating anything.

  可是我还是什么都不想吃。

  12.You'll be full of energy in several days.

  几天后你就会感到精力充沛的。

  13.If there is anything wrong, just let the doctor know.

  如果哪儿不舒服随时告诉医生。

  英语口语:亲人朋友探病

  1.I asked three nurses before I found your room.

  我问了三个护士才找到这儿。

  2.How are you feeling today?

  今天你感觉怎么样?

  (也可以这样说:Are you feeling better today?

  Are you feeling all right today?)

  3.You’re still taking medication every day?

  每天还吃药?

  4.I’m almost recovered.

  基本上没事了。

  5.It looks like your legs are almost healed.

  看上去你的腿好得差不多了。

  6.You’ll be leaving here soon enough, anyway.

  反正你也快出院了。

  7.If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

  有必要的话,我可以这里陪你到出院。

  8.I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

  你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

  9.I hope that you have an earlier recovery.

  我希望你早日康复。

  10.I feel much better, but ifs so boring staying in the hospital.

  好多了,就是待在医院里太无聊了。

  11.Look, I brought some books for you to read.

  看,我给你带了些书。

  12.If you follow the doctor’s advice, you’ll soon get better.

  如果你按医生建议去做,很快就会好起来的。

  13.Will you be back tomorrow?

  你明天还来吗?

  14.I brought you some of your favorite food.

  我带了些你喜欢吃的东西。

  15.Thank you for coming to see me.

  谢谢你来看我。

  16.What did the doctor say?

  医生怎么说?

  17.When can you leave hospital?

  什么时候能出院?

  18.I hope that you will be well soon.

  我希望你快点儿好起来。

    4177984