学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

日常生活的英语情景口语会话

诗盈分享

  英语的学习比开口说是学习不好的,下面小编就给大家分享看看英语口语,就给大家来收藏哦

  The Perfect Candidate 完美的选手

  Aimee: So what are some of the characteristics of the women and the girls who always win?

  艾米:在选美比赛中获胜的女生有哪些特质?

  Gilda: Well, you know, they have – well, recently, they did a sort of like a reality show. And like the whole country get to see what's happening in this Miss Venezuela organization. And they are always looking for something trendy, like what's popular in America.

  吉尔达:嗯,最近她们拍了一个真人秀节目。所有人都可以看到委内瑞拉小姐比赛的准备情况。她们经常关注潮流,关注美国潮流。

  Aimee: Okay.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: If there's a blonde girl or a brunette or – and normally, tall with all the perfect, 90-60-90 – is it?

  吉尔达:就身材高挑的金发美女或褐发美女来说,完美的比例是90、60、90,对吧?

  Aimee: Hmm?

  艾米:什么?

  Gilda: 90-60-90 I think is the perfect...

  吉尔达:我认为完美的身材比例是90、60、90。

  Aimee: Oh, you're talking about measurements?

  艾米:哦,你在说三围。

  Gilda: Yeah, the body.

  吉尔达:对,身材。

  Aimee: Like body size measurements.

  艾米:你指的是身材比例。

  Gilda: Yes. Yes.

  吉尔达:对。

  Aimee: Right. So that's important too, obviously.

  艾米:好。显然这也很重要。

  Gilda: Yes. Yeah. That's really important. Yeah. Also the hair, the eyes, the teeth, everything. Yeah, so they think about many, many things.

  吉尔达:对。没错。这点非常重要。还有头发、眼睛、牙齿等等。要考虑很多方面。

  Aimee: So it's all based on physical appearance.

  艾米:所以完全看外表。

  Gilda: Yes, yes.

  吉尔达:对。

  Aimee: Of course it's a beauty pageant.

  艾米:当然了,这是选美比赛。

  Gilda: Of course, they go under a training, I heard, of almost one year.

  吉尔达:当然,她们要接受训练,我听说基本上要训练一年的时间。

  Aimee: Wow.

  艾米:哇哦。

  Gilda: So they train them in terms of how to express themselves using proper language.

  吉尔达:会有专业人士训练她们如何用得体的语言表达自己。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: And yeah, and also beauty; how to make-up, how to fix their hair or something like...

  吉尔达:还有美容,她们要学习如何化妆,如何做发型之类的。

  Aimee: Okay. So like maintenance and self –

  艾米:好。就像护理一样。

  Gilda: Yes, exactly.

  吉尔达:对,没错。

  Aimee: Self presentation, I guess.

  艾米:我认为这有点像自我呈现。

  Gilda: Yes, yes, yes. Yes.

  吉尔达:对,对,没错。

  Aimee: Wow. What about – I don't know much about beauty pageants, so but I've heard or I've noticed that you have to have a skill as well, don't you? An extra, a special skill like what's your, what are you going to present to the judges as your additional skill. Is that the case?

  艾米:哇哦。我不太了解选美比赛,不过我听说选手也要有才艺,是吧?选手要有向评委展示的特殊才艺。是这样吗?

  Gilda: That's more like American beauty pageants.

  吉尔达:美国选美比赛可能是这样。

  Aimee: Okay.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: So in Venezuela, they are not introduced like, they don't introduce to the audience a skill.

  吉尔达:委内瑞拉的选美比赛不用展示才艺。

  Aimee: Okay.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: They just go there and do the swimsuit competition and the evening gown.

  吉尔达:她们只要进行泳装展示和晚礼服展示。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: And then, a question.

  吉尔达:然后回答问题。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:嗯。

  Gilda: And then they're crowned.

  吉尔达:然后就可以决定冠军归属了。

  Aimee: What kind of question might it be?

  艾米:评委一般会问哪类问题?

  Gilda: Well, they have many kind of questions but sometimes the questions are really difficult.

  吉尔达:有很多种问题,有时问题很难回答。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:好。

  Gilda: But normally, it's about life, about world peace, about helping others, philanthropic activities. Yeah, that kind...

  吉尔达:通常来说,问题都与生活、世界和平、帮助他人、慈善活动有关。基本是这类问题。

  Aimee: Off the top of your head, can you give an example of a question that...?

  艾米:现在你能想到一个问题吗?你能举个例子吗?

  Gilda: An example?

  吉尔达:举例?

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Gilda: Like once, a girl was asked what's the difference between forgive and asking for permission. Like she had to explain what's the difference when you as for a permission and when you ask for forgiveness.

  吉尔达:有一次,一个女孩被问到原谅和请求许可的区别。她必须要解释请求许可和请求原谅的区别。

  Aimee: Oh so, it's like a grammar question?

  艾米:哦,这是语法问题吗?

  Gilda: Some sort of. The thing is that she fainted.

  吉尔达:差不多吧。当时那个女孩晕倒了。

  Aimee: She fainted?

  艾米:她晕倒了?

  Gilda: Yeah.

  吉尔达:对。

  Aimee: No.

  艾米:不是吧。

  Gilda: She couldn't answer. It was too much. And because, they're young. I mean, we're talking about girls 17, 18 years old, students. They were wearing lots of things. They're nervous. They're in front of millions of people and...

  吉尔达:她无法回答这个问题。对她来说太难了。那是因为,她还太年轻。我们现在说的是十七八的女学生。她们佩戴的饰物很多。她们很紧张。她们要面对数百万人……

  Aimee: It's a lot of pressure.

  艾米:压力非常大。

  Gilda: Yeah. And yeah, maybe you say like, "Oh, that's an easy question." But at that particular moment, it might not be easy.

  吉尔达:对,你可能会说,“哦,那个问题很简单。”但实际上在那个特定的时刻,那个问题可能并不简单。

  Aimee: Yeah, of course.

  艾米:对,当然了。

  Gilda: And plus, they don't eat because they need to fit in their dress.

  吉尔达:而且她们还没有吃东西,因为她们要确保穿进紧身的裙子里。

  Aimee: Oh my goodness.

  艾米:哦,我的天哪。

  Gilda: Yeah.

  吉尔达:对。

  Aimee: That just sounds so intense.

  艾米:听起来非常紧张。

  Gilda: It is. It's like a marathon or something.

  吉尔达:没错。就像马拉松一样。

  Meg's Travels 梅格的旅行

  Todd: Hey, Meg. We are talking about traveling and visiting other countries. What countries have you traveled to?

  托德:嗨,梅格。我们来谈谈去其他国家旅行。你去过哪些国家?

  Meg: I've been to quite a few different countries. For example, Spain, Belize and Indonesia.

  梅格:我去过很多国家。比如西班牙、伯利兹和印度尼西来。

  Todd: Wow, three different continents.

  托德:哇哦,这三个国家在三个不同的大洲。

  Meg: Yeah, pretty far apart.

  梅格:对,相隔很远。

  Todd: Wow, that's cool. So Spain, that must be a really nice country. What did you think of Spain?

  托德:哇哦,那真酷。西班牙肯定是个美丽的国家。你认为西班牙怎么样?

  Meg: Spain is really beautiful. There's a lot of beautiful nature and also some nice cities. While I was there, I lived in a small city called Caceres.

  梅格:西班牙真的很美。那里有很多美丽的自然风景,城市也很美。我在那里旅行时住在名为卡塞雷斯的小城市。

  Todd: Oh nice. Are the people really friendly in Spain?

  托德:哦,不错。西班牙人友好吗?

  Meg: Yes. Actually, the people are very friendly and very helpful, especially if you're lost.

  梅格:友好。实际上,西班牙人既友好又乐于助人,尤其是在你迷路时,他们非常乐意帮忙。

  Todd: Oh, that's great. I hear Spanish food is really, really good.

  托德:哦,那太好了。我听说西班牙食物非常非常美味。

  Meg: Spanish food is delicious. I lived with a Spanish family and my Spanish mom cooked delicious meals every day for lunch. In Spain, seafood is really popular. So I ate a lot of fish and shrimp.

  梅格:西班牙食物的确很美味。我当时和一个西班牙家庭住在一起,那家的女主人每天中午都会烹饪美味的饭菜。西班牙人非常喜欢海鲜。所以我吃了很多鱼和虾。

  Todd: Oh, I love fish and shrimp.

  托德:哦,我喜欢鱼虾。

  Meg: Me too.

  梅格:我也喜欢。

  Todd: Now, Spain is really warm, right?

  托德:西班牙很暖和,对吧?

  Meg: Yes. Spain was very hot while I was there during the summer.

  梅格:对。我是夏天去的西班牙,当时非常炎热。

  Todd: Oh yeah? How hot? How hot does it get?

  托德:是吗?有多热?西班牙夏天有多热?

  Meg: It got up past 40 Degrees Celsius during the summer.

  梅格:夏天的温度超过40摄氏度。

  Todd: Wow.

  托德:哇哦。

  Meg: Yeah. It was pretty hot.

  梅格:对。非常炎热。

  Todd: Does it rain?

  托德:夏天会下雨吗?

  Meg: It does rain. But when I was there in the summer, it didn't rain very often.

  梅格:会下雨。不过我在那里的那个夏天,雨水并不多。

  Todd: So what about Belize? Belize is a really small country.

  托德:那伯利兹呢?伯利兹是一个非常小的国家。

  Meg: Belize is very small, but it's also hot similar to Spain in the summer.

  梅格:伯利兹的确非常小,而且夏天也很热,和西班牙差不多。

  Todd: Why did you go to Belize?

  托德:你为什么去伯利兹旅行?

  Meg: I went to Belize on a study trip for school, and I stayed there for about two weeks.

  梅格:我随学校去伯利兹进行游学考察,我在那里待了两周的时间。

  Todd: Okay. Now, does Belize have good food?

  托德:好。伯利兹有美食吗?

  Meg: Belize also has good food. There was a family that cooked for us and we had a lot of delicious almost Mexican type food.

  梅格:伯利兹也有美食。有一家人负责我们的饮食,我们享用了很多美味的墨西哥式美食。

  Todd: Oh really? So for example, what do you eat? Like, what do people eat in Belize?

  托德:真的吗?你都吃了哪些美食?伯利兹人一般都吃什么?

  Meg: People eat – it's kind of like a taco but flat with a tortilla, and some meat and vegetables on top and some spices that make it really delicious.

  梅格:伯利兹有一种像墨西哥煎玉米粉卷的食物,在墨西哥薄馅饼上放肉类、蔬菜和调料,非常好吃。

  Todd: So the last country is Indonesia. When did you go to Indonesia?

  托德:最后一个国家是印度尼西亚。你什么时候去的印尼?

  Meg: I actually went to Indonesia just last year.

  梅格:我去年去的印尼。

  Todd: Oh wow. How long did you stay?

  托德:哇哦。你在那里玩了多长时间?

  Meg: I only stayed there for about a week.

  梅格:我只玩了一周左右。

  Todd: Oh yeah? Oh, short trip.

  托德:是吗?短途旅行。

  Meg: Yeah, it was a short trip, but I was just visiting some friends there.

  梅格:对,是短途旅行,我是去那里看望朋友的。

  Todd: Where did you go?

  托德:你去了哪里?

  Meg: I went to Jakarta and Bali.

  梅格:我去了雅加达和巴厘岛。

  Todd: Oh, okay. So I hear Bali has really beautiful beaches. Is it true?

  托德:好。我听说巴厘岛有非常漂亮的海滩。是真的吗?

  Meg: Yeah, it's true. There are a lot of famous and beautiful beaches in Bali.

  梅格:没错。巴厘岛有很多著名的美丽海滩。

  Todd: Oh, did you surf in Bali?

  托德:哦,你在巴厘岛冲浪了吗?

  Meg: I've never surfed before. Usually, when I went to the beach, I just wanted to put my feet in the water.

  梅格:我从来没有冲过浪。通常我去海滩只想把脚放在海水里。

  Todd: Oh yeah. Now, Bali also has very famous scenery on the inside like the rice fields. Did you see the rice fields of Bali?

  托德:哦。巴厘岛内陆以稻田而闻名。你有去欣赏稻田美景吗?

  Meg: No, I didn't see the rice fields. But I did go to some famous historical spots.

  梅格:没有,我没有去稻田。不过我去了一些著名的历史景点。

  Todd: So of the three countries – Spain, Belize and Indonesia – what country was your favorite?

  托德:西班牙、伯利兹和印尼,这三个国家你最喜欢哪里?

  Meg: Maybe Spain was my favorite because I love learning language and it was really nice to stay with my Spanish family.

  梅格:应该是西班牙吧,因为我喜欢学习语言,而且和西班牙家庭一起生活很美好。

  Todd: Yeah. I could see that. I really want to go to Spain, and I hope to go soon.

  托德:好。我可以理解。我也想去西班牙,希望不久后能实现。

  Meg: I hope you can go too. It's beautiful.

  梅格:我也希望你能去。那里真的很美。

  20 Years Abroad 20年国外生活

  Meg: Hey, Todd. I know you've traveled a lot. What countries have you lived in?

  梅格:嗨,托德。我知道你经常旅行。你在哪些国家生活过?

  Todd: I've lived in three countries. I've traveled to many, many countries. But I've actually lived in three. I lived in England for one year. I lived in Thailand for four years. And I have lived in Japan for 15 years.

  托德:我在三个国家生活过。我去过很多国家旅行。不过生活过的国家只有三个。我在英国住了一年,在泰国生活了四年。到目前为止,我在日本生活了15年。

  Meg: Wow. So when you lived in England, why did you live there?

  梅格:哇哦。你为什么在英国生活?

  Todd: It was the first country I traveled to after college. And I had a work permit, a work visa for one year. And I worked at a pub restaurant, which was great. It was in the countryside. And I really enjoyed it. And then I did that for six months. I lived near Cambridge. So, I was near Cambridge University. And then after that I moved to London. And again, I worked at a restaurant. And I lived in London and just worked.

  托德:那是我大学毕业后去的第一个国家。我当时拿的是工作签证,有效期一年。我在一家酒吧餐厅工作,那里非常好。那家餐厅位于乡村。我非常喜欢那里。这份工作我做了六个月。那里位于剑桥附近,我住在剑桥大学附近。然后我搬去了伦敦。我依然选择在餐厅工作。后来我就在伦敦工作、生活。

  Meg: Wow. So it was after college. How old were you?

  梅格:哇哦。你是大学毕业以后去的。那时你多大?

  Todd: I was 23 years old.

  托德:23岁。

  Meg: Oh, and living in London. That must have been fun.

  梅格:哦,你生活在伦敦。那一定很好玩。

  Todd: It was fun. And interestingly, when I went to England, I could not speak English. So, I could not understand British people. It took me maybe two months before I could understand their English. So it was very, very difficult to understand British people when I first moved there.

  托德:的确很有趣。有意思的是,我去英国时,我不会说英音。所以我听不懂英国人的话。我用了大概两个月才听懂英音。我刚到那里时,很难听懂英国人的话。

  Meg: Ah, so you liked it.

  梅格:你喜欢英国。

  Todd: I did like England. It was fun. It was my first country. But the weather was cold for me. I'm from California, and California in the United States is very warm. So I didn't like the weather. But that's okay because all British people don't like the weather, too.

  托德:我喜欢英国。那里的生活很有趣。英国是我去的第一个国家。不过,对我来说那里有点冷。我来自美国加州,加州非常温暖。我不喜欢英国的天气。不过那也还好,因为所有英国人都不喜欢英国的天气。

  Meg: Oh, really?

  梅格:真的吗?

  Todd: Yeah. Everybody complains about the weather.

  托德:对。所有人都在抱怨天气。

  Meg: So after England, did you move someplace warmer?

  梅格:在英国之后,你有去更暖和的地方吗?

  Todd: I did. Right after England, I moved to Thailand. And I lived in Thailand for over four years.

  托德:有。离开英国以后,我去了泰国。我在泰国生活了四年。

  Meg: Wow. Why did you live in Thailand?

  梅格:哇哦。你为什么在泰国生活?

  Todd: I was traveling. And in Thailand I had no money and I needed a job. And I wanted to stay in Thailand, so I became an English teacher.

  托德:我当时在四处旅行。到泰国时,我身上没有钱了,我需要找份工作。而且我想继续留在泰国,所以我成为了英语老师。

  Meg: Really?

  梅格:真的吗?

  Todd: Yeah.

  托德:对。

  Meg: Did you teach English there for four years?

  梅格:你在泰国教了四年英语?

  Todd: I did. So I went there and I began teaching English. Then I got a teaching course certificate to teach English in Thailand, and I really enjoyed it. The Thai students were really fun. And Thailand is a great place to live because the weather is really nice. The people are really friendly and the food is delicious. It has the best food in the world, I think.

  托德:对。我在泰国开始从事英语教学工作。后来我获得了在泰国教授英语的教师证书,我很喜欢那份工作。泰国学生很有趣。泰国是一个很适合居住的地方,因为那里的天气很不错。泰国人很友好,而且食物也很美味。我认为泰国的食物是世界上最好吃的。

  Meg: I've also heard that Thailand is beautiful. Is it true?

  梅格:我听说泰国是个很漂亮的国家。是这样吗?

  Todd: It is. It has many, many beautiful islands and it has lots of beautiful places with nature and the mountains. It has jungles. It has beautiful beaches. So it's a nice place to live.

  托德:没错。泰国有很多美丽的岛屿,也有很多美丽的自然景观和山区。泰国还有丛林和美丽的海滩。所以,泰国是适合居住的地方。

  Meg: So you like Thailand, too.

  梅格:你也喜欢泰国。

  Todd: I did. Thailand was great. Yeah.

  托德:对。泰国很不错。

  Meg: So England, Thailand, you said next was Japan?

  梅格:英国和泰国之后,是日本?

  Todd: Yeah, so next was Japan. And Japan is nice. I am a teacher, an English teacher in Japan and I love teaching English in Japan. Like Thailand, the food is really, really good. The people are nice. The scenery is really beautiful. So Japan is really nice.

  托德:对,是日本。日本很不错。我在日本当英语老师,我喜欢在日本教英语。和泰国一样,日本的食物也很美味。日本人很不错。风景也很漂亮。所以日本很好。

  Meg: Are there fun things to do in Japan?

  梅格:日本有什么有趣的活动?

  Todd: Yes. Actually, I like Japan the most because you get everything. You get lots of beautiful nature. So, you can go hiking. You can go see beautiful beaches. You can go to really nice islands. But also Japan has many, many nice cities. So you can go to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka and the cities have lots to do. There's good shopping, great restaurants. It's easy to travel in Japan by train and bus. So, it's really nice.

  托德:有。我最喜欢日本,因为日本什么都有。日本有许多美丽的自然风景。你可以去徒步旅行。还可以去美丽的海滩和岛屿。而且日本有许多不错的城市。你可以去东京、大阪、福冈游玩。当然,日本也有不错的购物中心和餐厅。坐火车和公交车在日本旅行很方便。所以,非常不错。

  Meg: Oh, that sounds like the best of both worlds.

  梅格:哦,听上去真是最好的地方。

  Todd: Yeah, it is. Definitely a good place to live.

  托德:没错。所以,日本非常适合居住


日常生活的英语情景口语会话相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.日常英语口语对话场景

3.日常英语口语对话短文

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.日常英语对话带翻译精选

    4174409