经典英语优秀的情景口语对话
学习好了英语对我们会有很大的帮助,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,欢迎大家多多参考一下哦
Have you ever had a bad break up? 你有过不好的分手经历吗?
Mike: Hello, this is Mike, from Singapore.
迈克:大家好,我是迈克,来自新加坡。
MJ: Hello, this is MJ, from Korea.
MJ:大家好,我是MJ,来自韩国。
Mike: Ok, MJ. We are gonna talk about break up. So, have you ever had a bad break up?
迈克:好,MJ。我们来谈谈分手。你有过不好的分手经历吗?
MJ: Actually I didn't have any bad break up.
MJ:实际上我没有不好的分手经历。
Mike: Lucky you.
迈克:你真幸运。
MJ: Yeah, lucky me. Have you ever had one?
MJ:对,我很幸运。你经历过吗?
Mike: Yeah, actually. It's kind of funny, kind of funny story. Well, I was dating this girl for two, it was only two months. And during those two months, you know, we were like, we just quarreled a lot. It's a lot. But...so there was a day that I was about to enlist in the army and I told myself that I can't put up with this stuff any more, right? So, I just broke it off with her. And the best part of it was that, that night, I kind of thought like, oh, man, you know, I think like I made a mistake. So I called her, and I was like, "you know what, I'sorry for breaking up with you." And then she said, ?" OK, but now is my turn to break up with you"
迈克:有过。那有点儿搞笑,那算是一个有意思的故事。当时我和那个女孩只约会了两个月的时间。在那两个月里,我们经常吵架。争吵次数非常多。那一天,我马上要入伍了,我对自己说,我再也忍受不了这件事了,不是吗?所以我和她分手了。最精彩的部分是,当天晚上我在想:哦,我想我做错了。所以我给她打电话,我说:“你知道吗,我后悔和你分手了。”可她说:“好吧,不过现在轮到我和你分手了。”
MJ: She said that?!
MJ:她这么说的?!
Mike: Yeah, so from being...from dumping someone, I turned to be dumped within 24 hours.
迈克:对,所以在24小时内,我从抛弃别人变成了被抛弃的人。
MJ: Oh!
MJ:哦!
Mike: So that was actually fantastic. Yeah, and it kind of affected me for maybe just a few days.
迈克:那真是太难以置信了。那件事让我难受了几天。
MJ: So, after she said she don't want to meet you anymore, you didn't say anything to her?
MJ:她说不想再见你之后,你没对她说什么吗?
Mike: Well, I kind of said like, you know I'm sorry and stuff but it didn't work, so it's cool. So that's about it. All right.
迈克:我大概说了“我很抱歉”之类的话,不过那没有用,就是这样。就是这样。
How many times do you exercise a week? 你每周锻炼几次?
Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。
Elena: And Elana from Bulgaria. Today we are going to talk about how many times do you exercise?
埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,来自保加利亚。今天我们要讨论的问题是,你一周锻炼几次?
Diego: I guess for me, that really depends on the week. I would try to at least exercise three times a week.
迭戈:对我来说,这其实取决于那一周的情况。我尽量每周至少锻炼三次。
Elena: OK, that's great.
埃琳娜:哦,那很不错。
Diego: How many times a week do you exercise?
迭戈:你一周锻炼几次?
Elena: I try to exercise at least three times a week, too. Recently, I have a little bit more spare time, so I try to go to the gym or swimming at least three, four, maybe even five times a week.
埃琳娜:我也尽量每周确保至少锻炼三次。最近,我的空闲时间相对较多一些,所以我试着一周至少去三次健身房或是去游泳,有可能一周四次,甚至是五次。
Diego: Yeah, that's true. When I have more time in my hands, I like to go to the gym or to the swimming pool more often.
迭戈:对,没错。我时间充裕的时候,去健身房或游泳池的次数也更多。
Elena: Yeah, it's nice to exercise.
埃琳娜:对,锻炼很好。
Diego: Yeah, it's really good for your body. It also gives you more energy. Yeah, when you exercise you feel more active and you know, you just want to go for more and more and more.
迭戈:没错,对身体非常好。而且锻炼还能让你有更多能量。锻炼时会感觉自己更有活力,所以你会想进行更多锻炼。
What do you like most about your hometown? 你最喜欢家乡的哪点?
Tlo Tlo: Hi, my name is Tlo Tlo and I'm from Botswana.
特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,来自博茨瓦纳。
Resse: And I'm Resse from Botswana as well.
里斯:我是里斯,同样来自博茨瓦纳。
Tlo Tlo: So, our question is: what do you like most about your hometown?
特罗特洛:我们要讨论的问题是:你最喜欢家乡的哪方面?
Resse: I think I love the cooking.
里斯:我喜欢烹饪。
Tlo Tlo: The cooking! What about the cooking?
特罗特洛:烹饪!烹饪的哪方面?
Resse: I just love how so many people get together and cook such huge meals for special occasions.
里斯:我就是喜欢那种许多人聚在一起,为特殊场合烹制丰盛饭菜的感觉。
Tlo Tlo: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. It's really common back home, eh?
特罗特洛:哦,对,没错。那在我们家乡非常普遍,对吧?
Resse: I know, it feels like there's so much love in any situatation like weddings, or anything else that happens that worth cooking a big meal.
里斯:我知道,像婚礼或其他需要烹饪丰盛菜肴的场合,总是充满着爱意。
Tlo Tlo: Yeah, well basically, it's a really small country where we're from. It's a popululation of 1.8 million and the capital city is like 250,000 people. I love the fact that you seem to know most people actually, like if I was to mention someone right now, he would probably know him, know that person. Yeah, I just love the fact that we all kind of seem to know each other and it's cozy and, well, it's just a warm place to be and, yeah.
特罗特洛:对,基本上来说,我们的祖国是个非常小的国家。人口有180万,首都有25万人。我喜欢那种感觉,看起来大部分人你都认识,如果我现在提到某个人,他很可能知道或是认识那个人。我就是喜欢我们彼此都认识的这种感觉,我们的家乡是舒适又温暖的地方。
Resse: It's really a good place to grow up cause everybody grows up close.
里斯:那的确是个适合成长的地方,因为所有人是一起长大的。
Tlo Tlo: Yeah, we're close and grow up close and like the extended family. You find that most people are really close there, so there's not much distance between us actually. Yeah. So pretty much that. It's just the warmth, getting together as families during special ocassions and obviously enjoying the festivities. Yeah.
特罗特洛:对,我们离得很近,我们是一起长大的,就像一个大家庭一样。你会发现,大多数人都住在附近,彼此之间相隔不会太远。对,大家离得都不太远。在特殊场合像家人一样聚在一起,这种感觉非常温暖,当然我们也会一起享受节日的快乐。对。
经典英语优秀的情景口语对话相关文章:
3.英语情景对话主题