关于吃饭打包的英语口语
学习英语有时候会觉得非常困难,那么今天小编就给大家分享一下有关英语口语的情景对话给大家,所以我们一定要慢慢积累英语才行哦
账单这里出错了
ACould I have my bill, please?
请给我账单,好吗?
BCertainly, sir.
好的,先生。
AI'm afraid there has been a mistake.
可能这里出错了。
BI'm sorry, sir. What seems to be the trouble?
对不起,先生,请问有什么问题?
AI believe you have charged me twice for the same thing. Look, the figure of 6.5 dollar appears here, then again here.
我想你们对同一中东西收了两次费用,看6.5美元的数字在这里出现一次,然后这里又出现了。
BI'll just go and check it for you, sir.
我马上去给您核实下,先生。
中国人习惯打包带回家吗
AMorgan, can I ask you a question?
摩根,我可以问你一个问题吗?
BSure, what is it?
当然可以,什么事?
AI was just wondering if many Chinese people take their leftover food home from a restaurant.
我想知道中国人在饭馆吃完饭之后,会不会把没吃完的东西打包带回家.
BIn most cities in China, doogie bags are quite uncommon.
中国大多数城市的人都很少打包的.
AWhat happen to all the leftover food?
那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?
BIt usually goes to the dump.
一般就倒掉了.
AThat seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw so much away at the end of the meal?
那可太浪费了!大家为什么不少点一些菜呢,这样就可以避免吃完饭后剩下太多了.
BOrdering a lot of food at restaurants is just a tradition in China. You know, in the past, people could not afford to eat out like they can today.
在饭馆吃饭点很多菜是中国人的一项传统习惯.要知道,过去人们可不像现在这样什么都能吃得起.
AI guess that makes sense. I just think it would make more sense to take the leftovers home.
你这么解释我就明白了.我只是觉得把剩菜打包会更好.
BWell, if you want, you can take the leftovers home.
嗯,如果你愿意,你就打包带回去吧.
ANo, that's OK. You know what they say when in Rome…
不用,没关系的.你知道俗话说的好:入乡…(随俗)
BI was impressed that you tried the pig's feet. I heard that many foreigners don't like to eat them.
你敢吃猪蹄我很惊讶.我听说很多外国人都不爱吃这个.
AMany people in my generation don't eat pig's feet, but my parents grew up eating them, so I think they are OK.
我这一代的人不怎么吃猪蹄,不过,我父母他们小时候常吃,所以我觉得吃这个也无所谓.
BDid you like them? You could take the last one home with you.
你觉得好吃吗?你可以把最后一个带回家.
AThat's OK. I'll try anything once, but sometimes, once is enough!
还行.我一般什么东西都会尝尝,不过,有的东西吃一次就足够了.
关于吃饭打包的英语口语相关文章:
5.英语口语笑话