打电话预约英语对话
电话预约可以省去我们很多麻烦,毕竟只是几句英语对话的事情。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的打电话预约英语对话,供大家参阅!
打电话预约英语对话1
A:May I have an appointment with you tonight?
A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?
B:Very sorry, I am occupied tonight. What about tomorrow night?
B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?
A:OK. where and when?
A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?
B:7:00 in my staying hotel.
B:7:00,在我住的饭店。
A:OK, I am going to the hotel to pick you up. See you tomorrow night.
A:妤的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。
打电话预约英语对话2
Hello, Mary?
喂,是玛丽吗?
Yes, speaking.
是的,请讲。
This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..
我是罗兰,李女士刚来过电话,她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her personally.Thanks for the message.
抱歉,我有一个会。请告诉她我的号码,我亲自给她解释。谢谢你的口信。
打电话预约英语对话3
A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.
电话预约英语口语
初级表达方式
1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.
你好,我是比尔•伯顿。
2. What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.
很高兴,我终于联系到您了。
4. I will be out of town that day.
那天,我要出城去办事。
5. What about Thursday afternoon?
周四下午怎么样?
6. Will that work for you?
你可以吗?
7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
我们定在2点好吗?
8. Hello, is Doris available?
你好,多丽丝在吗?
9. Who’s calling please?
请问您是哪位?
中级表达方式
1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.
我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。
2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?
3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?
4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.
对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。
5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
能否等您回来再说?
6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.
我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。
7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.
事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。
8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.
我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。
9. Can you put me down for that time slot?
你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?
高级表达方式
1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.
我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。
2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.
我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。
3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。
4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.
我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。
5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.
对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。
看过打电话预约英语对话的人还看了: