学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

关于2人的简单英语对话

玉莲分享

  提高英语口语的快速方法,就是与他人进行英语对话。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的关于2人的简单英语对话,供大家参阅!

  关于2人的简单英语对话:电影

  Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.

  好的,田纳西你要讲讲你对电影的喜爱。

  Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.

  好的,我是个电影迷。

  Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?

  你喜欢什么类型的电影?

  Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing..so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.

  可以说我喜欢大多数的电影类型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以说,即使是我喜欢这个电影类型,不管是科幻电影还是历史电影,如果故事不好,那么我一点儿都不会喜欢的。

  Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?

  好的,那不论电影类型,你喜欢什么电影?

  Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.

  我很欣赏《指环王》。

  Todd: Uh-huh.

  啊哈。

  Tenn: They did a good job.

  那部片子制作得不错。

  Todd: Did you read the books?

  你读过那部小说吗?

  Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.

  是的!那是我在小学读过的第一部成人小说。

  Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?

  好的,你最近看的一部电影是什么?

  Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.

  我最近看过的电影是《加勒比海盗》。

  Todd: OK. Was it any good?

  这部电影怎么样?

  Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.

  这部电影不错。

  Todd: It wasn't bad.

  还不错。

  Tenn: Yeah !

  是的!

  Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.

  好的,谢谢。

  Tenn: I like pirates.

  我喜欢海盗。

  Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!

  你喜欢海盗。什么!你喜欢海盗!

  Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.

  是的!你知道,当你还是个孩子的时候,长大成为海盗就是你的梦想。

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

  唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!

  Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.

  好的。谢谢你田纳西。

  Tenn: OK.

  没事。

  关于2人的简单英语对话:美国最好大州

  Todd: OK. Hey, hello!

  嗨,你好!

  Tim: Hey, how's it going?

  嗨,你过得好吗?

  Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please?

  我过得很好。你能像我们介绍一下自己吗?

  Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States.

  好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森。我来自美国的俄勒冈州。

  Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon.

  哦,很棒。你来自俄勒冈州。

  Tim: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK, and were you born there?

  你在那里出生?

  Tim: Yes, I was born there.

  是的,我是在那里出生的。

  Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..?

  哦,真的,你在其它州居住过吗?

  Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time.

  我曾在怀俄明州住过很短的一段时间。

  Todd: Oh, really.

  哦,真的。

  Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too.

  我还在加利福尼亚州住过很短的一段时间。

  Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best?

  好的。这三个州,哪个最好?

  Tim: Oregon.

  俄勒冈州。

  Todd: Really? Why?

  真的?为什么?

  Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful.

  俄勒冈州有许多自然风光。我认为那里真的很美。全美国,可能就俄勒冈州和华盛顿的风景最好了。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  哦,好吧。

  Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water.

  俄勒冈州有许多的树和自然风光。很多山,很多小溪和水流。

  Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming?

  哇!那怀俄明州呢?

  Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark.

  怀俄明州很好,但那里太干燥了。那里的阳光也不好。

  Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon?

  哦,好的。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你还是一个人,你老了会来俄勒冈住吗?

  Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska.

  啊,俄勒冈或是华盛顿。也许是阿拉斯加。

  Todd: Yeah! Not California?

  是吗,没有加利福尼亚?

  Tim: No!

  没有!

  Todd: Man, the Golden State.

  兄弟,那可是黄金之州。

  Tim: Yeah, too many people.

  是的,那里人口太多了。

  Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot.

  好吧,是的!谢谢你。

  关于2人的简单英语对话:办网站

  Todd: OK, Jeff, you have your own website.

  好的,杰夫,你创办了一家网站。

  Jeff: Yes, I do.

  是的。

  Todd: OK.

  好。

  Jeff: Very nice site!

  一个很好的网站!

  Todd: OK, can you just talk about your website?

  好的,你能谈谈你的网站吗?

  Jeff: Yes, the address, I'll give you my address first.

  好的,我会先给你我网站的地址。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Jeff: So, you can have a look at it.

  这样你就能先看一看了。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Jeff:www.eagarbros.com, E-A-G-A-R-B-R-O-S dot C-O-M and it's eagerbros.com because my last name is Eagar, Jeff Eagar, and "Bros" is short for brothers, and I have three brothers, but I have two brothers that I travel with, travel, travel around, around the world, different countries, and so it's sort of, it's sort of like a video diary of some of the things we've seen and done on our travels, with people and places, yeah, it's interesting, it's interesting. It's got video, stories, and audio and, and it's all about people and poverty and wealth, and their serility. of the world. It's pretty good. It's pretty interesting I think.

  网址是www.eagarbros.com,E-A-G-A-R-B-R-O-S,eagerbros.com,因为我的姓是eager,我的名字是Jeff Eagar,“Bros”是兄弟broghters的简称,我有三个兄弟,其中有两个兄弟和我一起旅行,环游世界,我们游历不同的国家,我们制作并发布了一个可以叫做日记的视频系列记录我们在旅途中看到的和我们做过的事,记录遇到的人,经过的地方,是的,这很有趣,很有趣。我们录了影像,讲述故事,还录下了声音,记录了世上贫穷的和富有的人们的故事。这真的很好。我认为这真的很有趣。

  Todd: Wow! Thanks.

  哇!谢谢。

  关于2人的简单英语对话:理想职业

  Todd: OK. Jessica, we're back. We're gonna talk about your future. What do you want to be when you grow up?

  杰西卡,我们来谈谈你的未来。等你长大了你想做什么?

  Jessica: Well, um, I wanna be a physician's assistant.

  我想做一名助理医师。

  Todd: OK. What is a physician's assistant?

  什么是助理医师?

  Jessica: Well, normally when you go into a, into the doctor's office, you wouldn't usually get, well you would get your doctor all they do is check, give you check-ups or you know maybe take out stitches or something, not surgery. You just go in and do the little things. So the doctor does not have to do them.

  Todd: Oh, OK. So that is what you want to do?

  通常我们进入医生的办公室,助理医师会给你做身体检查或是在手术中缝针,而不是主刀做手术。助理医师只是做小事,主治医师不用做的事情。

  Jessica: Yeah.

  好的。这是你想从事的职业?

  Todd: OK.

  是的。

  Jessica: And make lots of money.

  好。

  Todd: You wanna make lots of money.

  助理医师还能挣不少钱。

  Jessica: OK. Nothing wrong with that.

  你想赚大钱。

  Todd: How do you become a physici... physician's assistant. I can't even say it.

  想赚大钱没有什么不对。

  Jessica: It's a lot of schooling. You have like six years, four or six years of college and you obviously take the, like nursing and other kinds of classes like that and then you do like um, two, two or four years at like a hospital as a..

  你如何能成为助理医师。我甚至不知道要如何做。

  Todd: Like an assistant, or..

  这需要长时间的学习。你必须学习6年的时间,接受4或6年本科教育,很明显你还需要学习护理和其他课程,在这之后你还要花2到4年的时间在医院……

  Jessica: Like, like you're actually doing.

  在医院做助理或是……

  Todd: Oh, an intern.

  就好像实际在做助理医师一样。

  Jessica: An intern, yeah! An internship for two or four years at a hospital.

  哦,实习。

  Todd: Then, that's it. You finish.

  实习生,是的!在一家医院实习2到4年。

  Jessica: And then you hopefully go on and maybe have your own little doctor's place and open that up or something.

  这样才能完成学业。

  Todd: Well, best wishes on becoming a physician's assistant. I'm sure you'll make a good one.

  接着你就能继续做医师,或是以后有可能开家自己的小诊所。

  Jessica: Thank you.

  祝你将来能成为一名助理医师,一名成功的助理医师。

  谢谢。

  关于2人的简单英语对话:感冒

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Conrad: Hi, Todd.

  你好,托德。

  Todd: How are you doing?

  你过得怎么样?

  Conrad: Oh, not too good. I've got a little bit of a cold I think.

  哦,不是很好。我有点儿感冒。

  Todd: Oh, man. That's not...that's not good.

  哦,老兄。这可不好。

  Conrad: Yeah.

  是啊。

  Todd: How long have you had the cold?

  你感冒多长时间了?

  Conrad: I think just, uh, starting a couple nights ago.

  我刚感冒,我想只有几天。

  Todd: Oh, really?

  哦,真的?

  Conrad: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, man. What are you doing for it?

  哦,老兄。你现在怎么治感冒?

  Conrad: Oh, just trying to take it easy, right now, I'm just, um, resting.

  哦,只是试着让自己舒服点儿,现在我正在休息。

  Todd: Uh-huh.

  啊哈。

  Conrad: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: Do you eat anything special when you get sick?

  你生病的时候会吃什么特殊的东西?

  Conrad: Sometimes. Uh, let's see. What do I eat? Sometimes I eat umeboshi.

  有时候会。我想想。我会吃什么?有时候我吃酸梅。

  Todd: Umeboshi!

  酸梅!

  Conrad: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Really! What's umeboshi?

  真的!什么是酸梅?

  Conrad: That's that Japanese kind of of a pickled sour plum. You eat it with rice. So it's a red color.

  就是日本的腌酸梅。可以就着米饭吃。它是红色的。

  Todd: Yeah, it comes in the onigiri sometimes.

  是的,有时候能在饭团里吃到。

  Conrad: Yeah, that's right.

  是的,没错。

  Todd: Wow. OK. Um, well what are your symptoms?

  哇。那么你有什么症状?

  Conrad: Oh, let's see a little bit of sore throat, a cough, and basically just feeling tired.

  哦,我想有一点儿嗓子疼,咳嗽,还有就是感觉很累。

  Todd: Well, that's terrible. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better.

  太糟了。我很抱歉,希望你早日康复。

  Conrad: Well, thanks Todd.

  谢谢。

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

    2079217