常用的金融英语带翻译
在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
房地产行业话术:房屋贷款
Al and Virginia Baxter are talking to their banker ,Tony Flora ,about a housing loan.
艾尔和弗吉尼亚·巴克斯特正和他们的银行家托尼·费洛拉洽谈有关房屋贷款之事。
Al:We'd like to get some information about mortgage loans,Mr.Flora.
艾尔:我们希望得到一些有关抵押贷款方面的知识,弗洛拉先生。
We found a house that we'd like to buy.
我们找到了一所我们想买的房子。
Flora:Well,Mr.Baxter,we generally lend 80% of the bank's appraised value on 30-,35-or 40-year mortgages if the house is less than 10 years old .
弗洛拉:好的,巴克斯特先生。如果房屋从建成至今尚未超过10年,我们一般借给买房者的数额是银行对房屋估价的80%,而贷款期为30、35或40年。
Baxter:Oh ,it's almost a brand-new house .I think it was built two years ago .
巴克斯特:哦, 这几乎是一所全新的房子,我认为是两年前修建的。
A:Yes,it's a real good deal .The price is just right .
艾尔:是的,这真是的桩合适的买卖,价钱也很合理。
F:Bank appraisals are usually slightly lower than the actual market prices,Mr.Baxter,
弗洛拉,银行的估价总是低于实际市场价格的,巴克斯特先生。
so you'll have to figure on at least at a 25%-28% down payment .
因此,您必须计划支付至少25%—28%的定金。
A:Yes,we planned on that .We've accumulated enough in our savings for a 30% down payment.
艾尔:是啊,这点我们已经估计到了,在我们的积蓄中攒的钱已足够支付30%的定金。
B:What's the interest rate on mortgage loans?
巴克斯特:抵押贷款的利息率是多少?
F:It fluctuates a little depending on the various factors in the loan ,but around 8.75% for longtime clients.
弗洛拉:根据各种不同情况的贷款,利息率稍有差别,但是,对于银行的老主顾一般是8。75%左右。
A:Well,we've been banking here since we got married 8 years ago ,Mr.Flora ,so I guess we qualify.
艾尔:那么我们从结婚到现在8年来一直与这里的银行往来,弗洛拉先生。因此,我想我们是合乎条件的。
F:Yes,you certainly do ,Mr.Baxter.Let's fill out this application ,so we can get started on the paperwork .
弗洛拉:是的,你们当然是符合条件的,巴克斯特先生。让我们先来填写这张申请表,然后就可以开始着手票据事宜,
It takes some time to complete a mortgage loan transaction.
要完成抵押贷款的交易是得花点时间。
B:We will need title insurance and fire insurance ,too,won't we ?
巴克斯特:我们还需要产权保险和火灾保险,对吗?
F:Yes,you will.Here's our mortgage loan booklet which explains all the things which will be necessary .
弗洛拉:是的,这里有一本有关我们抵押贷款的小册子,这个小册子说明了必须要办的一切手续。
外事接待英语口语:打电话
Dialogue 1 Making a Business Call
打业务电话
Professional Terms
专业术语
represent vi & vt
抗议
corporation n.
公司
supplier n.
提供人
favorable a.
有利的
S: Hello, Blue Company. May I help you ?
你好,蓝星公司,要我帮忙吗?
Z: Yes, May I speak to Mr. Baker please?
是的,我能和贝克先生说话吗?
S: Just a minute. sir, I'll put you through.
请稍等一会儿,先生,我帮你接通。
B: Baker speaking .
我是贝克
Z: Mr. Baker? This is Zhang Hua.
贝克先生吗?我是张华。
B: How are you ,Mr.Zhang?
你好,张先生。
Z: Mr.Braker. I represent the China National Silk Corporation.
贝克先生,我是中国丝绸公司的代表。
I'd like to show you some of our silk products if you like .
如果你愿意的话,我想让你看看我们的一些丝绸产品。
B: Well, but we have our regular suppliers, and we are on very friendly terms.
但是我们有自己固定的供应厂商,并且我们的关系很好。
Z: I'm sure you'll find our rice most favorable and satisfactory It won't take long at all.
但是我相信你会发现我们的价格非常优惠,令人满意。并且它不会占用你太长时间。
B: Ok, When would you like to come?
那好,你什么时候来?
Anytime would be fine.
什么时候都行。
Then come around at about 9:00 tomorrow morning.
那么明天上午九点吧。
I'll be looking for you.
我会等你的。
Thank you, Mr. Baker. I'll be there on time.
谢谢你,贝克先生,我会准时到的。
Dialogue 2
第二节
Placing an Overseas Call
打国际长途
Professional Terms
专业术语
overseas adv & a
海外
operator n.
接线员
additional a.
附加
conference n.
会议
linguistics n.
语言学
Mr Huang is placing an overseas call to America from China.
黄先生从中国打国际长途电话到美国
O:Operator.
接线员。
H: Hello, I'd like to place a person-to-person call to New York USA.
你好……我想给美国纽约打个电话。
Could you give me the rate?
你能告诉我价钱吗?
30 yuan for the first three minutes and 10 yuan for each additional minute.
头三分钟三十元,以后每分钟十元。
Ok, Please go ahead and place the call for me.
那好,请给我接通电话。
Could you tell me the number ,please?
你能告诉我你的号码吗?
503-629-9735.
503-629-9735.
503-629-9735. Right? May I have your name ,please ?
503-629-9735.对吗?能告诉我你的姓名吗?
Yes, I'm Huang He.
可以,我叫黄河。
Ok. Just a minute, I'll put you through.
好,请稍片刻,我帮你接通。
Hello hello.
喂,你好。
Hello, Mr ,Smith. This is Huang He speaking .
你好,史密斯先生,我是黄河。
Mr .Huang ?What a nice surprise to talk to you!
黄先生?接到你的电话真使我又惊又喜。
Mr. Smith. I've got something wonderful to tell you.
史密斯先生,我有个好消息要告诉你。
Really?
真的?
I'm going to New York next week to attend a conference on applied linguistics.
下星期我要到纽约去参加一个关于应用语言学的会议。
That'll be wonderful, I'll meet you at the airport. When will you arrive?
那太好了。我会到机场去接你的。你什么时候到?
I'll get in at 7:30 Thursday evening. CAAC flight number 302 .
我乘的是中国民航302航班,于星期四晚上七点半到。
Ok, I'll see you then.
好,到时见。
Thank you very much, It'll be good to see you. Bye.
非常谢谢你。真想见到你。再见。
Bye.
再见。
Dialogue 3 He Will Call You Back
他给你回电话
Professional Terms
专业术语
reach vi& vt
达到
available a.
可行的
at the moment adv.
此刻
Good morning. Mr .Johnson's office.
早上好,约翰逊先生办公室。
Good morning. I'm calling for Mr.Johnson.
早上好,我找约翰逊先生。
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson is not here at the moment.
对不起,约翰逊先生现在不在这儿。
Then when can I reach him?
那么我何时可以找到他?
I'm afraid he is not available till afternoon.
恐怕他下午才会来。
Who's that speaking please?
请问你是谁?
This is Chen Gong.
我是陈功。
Do you want to leave word for him to call you?
你想留话叫他给你打电话吗?
Yes, That would be the best, My number is 7878444, extension 6275.
是的,那最好不过了。我的号码是7878444转6275。
I'll have Mr. Johnson call you as soon as possible Mr. Chen.
我会尽早叫约翰逊先生给你回电话的,陈先生。
Thank you., Good-bye.
谢谢你,再见。
Good-bye.
再见
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
I came to see you yesterday.
我昨天来看你。
You went shopping.
你出去买东西了。
I came back.
我回去
I will come to see you tomorrow.
我明天再来看你。
have you had yourd meal?
你吃饭了吗?
You are repairing your bike?
你在修自行车吗?
You ar fat (thin).
你胖了(瘦了)
Have you found a new job?
你找到工作了吗??
How is your divorce?
你是怎么离婚的?
Are you sick?
你病了吗?
I'm so amazed that I meet you here, .
在这里遇到你真让我吃惊。
Where,where.
哪里哪里
外事接待英语口语:告别与送行
At a Farewell Dinner
在告别晚宴上
Professional Terms
专业术语
smart a.
聪明
perfect a.
完美
pity v. & n
怜悯
cooperation n.
合作
everlasting a.
永恒的
thumb n & vt
拇指
forefinger n.
食指
Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.
晚上好,怀特先生,我很高兴你来了。
Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.
晚上好,杨先生。今晚你请我共进晚餐,真太客气了。
Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.
请坐。晚餐过几分钟就好。
Thanks
谢谢
You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.
今天晚上你穿着这一身衣服,真帅气,非常合身。
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.
真遗憾,你明天就要离开我们了。
I'm sorry to leave you too.
要离开你们我也感到非常遗憾。
Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,
希望你再次到广州来。
Sure .
一定。
Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.
晚餐已经准备好了,怀特先生,请入席吧。请这边坐。
Thanks, How delicious the food is!
谢谢。这菜真香
Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.
怀特先生,为我们的友好合作干杯!
To your health and to your everlasting friendship.
为你的健康以及我们的永恒友谊干杯。
Here is a knife for you.
这是你的刀和叉子。
No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.
不,谢谢。今天我想用筷子,这样我回去时就可以告诉我的妻子该怎样用。
Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.
好的。给你两只筷子。
Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?
谢谢,教我怎么用,行吗?
Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.
行。象这样,用大拇指和食指夹住这两只筷子。
Let me have a try.
让我来试试。
Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.
对了,你拿对了。不要光说话,随便吃吧。
Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.
谢谢。我非常感谢你为我所做的一切。
I wish I could repay you somehow.
但愿我能以某种方式回报你。
Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.
不用谢。我希望你旅途愉快。
And don't forget to keep in touch.
别忘了保持联系。
Sure ,May we meet again some day.
当然不会。但愿我们后会有期。
So do I .
但愿如此。
Dialogue
At the Hotel
在旅馆
Professional Terms
专业术语
marvelous a,
令人惊异的
remind vt.
提醒
kindness n.
仁慈
considerate a.
顾虑周到的
It's very nice of you to come and see me off, Mr. Yang.
杨先生,你特意来给我送行,真是太客气了。
Not at all, We are sorry to see you go.
别客气。你要走了,我们都感到很遗憾。
I hate leaving you too.
我也不愿意离开你们。
Here is something I'd like you to keep as a souvenir.
我送给你一样东西以作纪念。
Thank you. I'll open it ,Oh, it is a Chinese painting , It's really marvelous, the horses are so nice.
谢谢。我来打开。噢,是一幅中国画,真是棒。这些马真可爱。
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢它。
Did you draw it yourself?
这是你自己画的吗?
Yes, I drew it last night I hope it can remind you of me and of our friendship.
是的,我昨天晚上画的。我希望它能使你想起我以及我们的友谊。
I don't know how to thank you for your kindness.
我真不知道该如何来感谢你的善意。
I'm so glad to have it to remember my time here.
我很高兴有这幅画帮我想起我在这儿度过的时光。
Mr. Yang, I've got something for you, too. Please accept this little present as a souvenir from me.
杨先生,我也给你准备了一点东西,希望你接受这个小礼物以作纪念。
Oh, it's a book ,How nice it is ! Thank you very much.
噢,是一本书,真漂亮!非常谢谢你。
Whenever I read it, I am sure I will always miss you.
我读它时,一定会想起你的。
I'm glad to hear that.
我很高兴听你这么说。
Here is your plane ticket.
这是你的机票。
The plane will take off at 10:30 tomorrow morning.
飞机于明天上午10:30起飞。
And I will drive a car to pick you up at 8:00 .Please get everything ready before that.
我八点钟开车来接你,请到时把东西都收拾好。
You are so considerate and helpful.
你考虑得真周到,而且帮了不少忙。
Is there anything else I can do for you?
还有别的事需要我做吗?
No, thanks, I've given you too much trouble.
没有了,谢谢。已经给你添了够多的麻烦了。
No trouble at all, Now I'm leaving ,so you can have a good rest, See you tomorrow.
没什么。我要告辞了,好好休息一下。明天见。
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Dialogue 3 Have a Pleasant Trip
一路顺风
Professional Terms
专业术语
overweight n.
过重
excess a.
过度的
departure n.
离开
lounge n.
闲逛
imagine vt.
想象
It's very kind of you to come all the way to see me off, Mr. Zhu?
朱先生,你远道来送行,真是太客气了。
Not at all, Have you checked in?
没有什么。你办理了登机手续吗?
No, not yet.
还没有。
Now ,let's go through the customs, This way please.
我们现在去办理海关手续吧。请这边走。
May I have your ticket?
我可以看看你的机票吗?
Yes,
可以
Fill in the Customs Declaration Form and send your baggage to be checked, please.
请填写这张海关登记表,并把行李送去检查。
OK.
好。
Put your baggage on the scales, please .How many bags do you have?
请把你的行李放到磅秤上,你有几个包?
Two, bags.
两个,
This one is overweight ,I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.
这个超重了,恐怕你得付超重行李费。
How much is it then?
要付多少?
Fifty yuan.
五十元。
Here you are.
给你。
Here is your receipt, And here are your ticket and your boarding pass.
这是你的发票,这是你的行李票及登机卡。
Let's go to the departure lounge to have a rest.
我们到候机厅去休息一下吧。
Good.
那好。
Have you got something to read on the flight?
你准备了什么在飞行途中阅读吗?
Yes, I have got some magazines to read.
是的。我准备了一些杂志。
I'm really sorry to see you go. We've got on well with each other. I'm going to miss you.
你要走了,我真感到遗憾。我们相处得很好。我会想你的。
Me, too, You can imagine how sorry I am to leave you all.
我也是这样。你难以想象我离开你们有多伤心。
Listen! It's announcing the departure of your flight.
听!广播里正在通知你所乘坐的航班要起飞了。
Right ! I've to go now, Hope to see you again.
是的,我得走了。希望再次见到你。
Take care .Write to me wherenever you have time.
保重身体。有时间给我写信。
Sure, Thanks, Good-bye.
一定,谢谢。再见。
Good-bye, Have a pleasant trip.
再见,一路顺风
Note
笔记
have you checked in?
你办理了登机手续了吗?
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.
恐怕你得付超重行李费
Boarding pass
登机卡
The departure lounge
候机厅
Have a pleasant trip
一路顺风
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
Good morning.
早上好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Good evening
晚上好
Hi.
嗨
Hello
你好
Fine, thank you and you?
很好,谢谢,你呢?
Mr.Smith this is Mr. Green.
史密斯先生,这位是格林女士。
I'm glad to see you ( Happy to meet you.)
很高兴见到你。
I've heard a lot about you from Mr. Baker.
贝克先生经常在我面前提起您。
How do you do?
你好。
My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
Good-bye ( Bye-bye, bye)
再见
So long.
再见
See you later
再见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I'll be seeing you.
很快我们就能再见面了
Have a nice day.
祝你今天快乐
Good morning.(day, night)
早安
Please remeber me to your family.
代我问候你的家人。
Thanks (Thank you, Thanks a lot)
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
It's very kind of you.
你太好了。
Not at all.
没关系
You're welcome .
你太客气了
It's my please.
我的荣幸
Don't mention it
别在意
I'm sorry.(Sorr
I beg your pardon.( Pardon m
Please forgive m
Excuse m
Oh, that's all righ
Don't worry about i
Oh, never min
Not at al
It's nothing.(It's quite all right
May I interrupt yo
Oh, but I
Now ,just listen to m
That quite all right, bu
I'm sorry ,I'm afrai
No, I don't mean tha
相关文章:
1.金融英语