有关网络竞拍的英语情景口语
英语口语的学习学生能否适应这样的环境,对学生来说非常重要,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景口语对话,大家一起来学习一下
我这个网络菜鸟真不该出那么高的价
AOnly one. But I wanted to make sure I'd get it.
只有一人。不过我想确定自己能得标。
BYeah, I really wanted that Chanel bag, too. But just in case you should bid low.
对呀,我之前也很想要那个香奈儿包包。但是为防万一,你应该标低一点。
ABut there are only two more days until the bidding closes!
但是再过两天多这项竞标就结束了!
BI bid on a Chanel watch at the last minute, and got it sixty percent off!
我在最后一分钟才投标一支香奈儿手表,而且用四折的价钱标到喔!
AOh...I'm such a newbie. But at least I'm sure I'll get that tennis racket.
喔,我真是个网络菜鸟。不过至少我确定我会得到那支网球拍。
BDon't count on it, Babe. eBay is always full of surprises.
别太笃定,宝贝。eBay是永远都充满惊喜。
AWell...guess how low the bidding starts on the tennis racket?
那么……猜猜这个网球拍底标有多低?
我竞拍下了你的这件二手衬衫
AI am currently the highest bidder for your shirt. I was wondering about the size.
我目前是你那件衬衫的最高出价者。我想问有关尺寸的问题。
BIt's a small.
是小号的。
AHow is the condition? How old is it?
状态怎么样?新旧如何?
BIt has never been worn. It was too small for me so I'm selling it.
从没穿过。我觉得太小了,所以才要卖掉它。
AWhy didn't you return the shirt or exchange it?
你为什么不退换这件衬衫呢?
BI got it as a gift so I couldn't take it back. Good luck! I hope it will fit you!
这是我得到的礼物,所以我无法退回。祝好运!我希望你穿会合身!
竞拍二手货听上去是有风险的交易
AGuess what, Gilly? I won both bids.
你猜怎样着,吉莉?我两个拍卖都得标了。
BGood for you. Did you use PayPal?
真有你的。你是用PayPal付款吗?
AYeah. It was so easy and super-fast, once I figured it out.
有啊。我一搞清楚后,就发现它真是简单又迅速。
BThat's the beauty of it, and the danger.
这就是它的美好之处,也是危险的地方。
AI should get the items within a week. But in the meantime I'm bidding on a digital video camera.
我应该会在一个星期内收到东西。但在此同时,我正在标一台数字摄影机.
BHow much?
多少钱?
AThirty U.S. dollars...and it's only been used for six months.
三十块美金……而且只用过六个月。
BHmmm, sounds like risky business. Good luck.
嗯,听来是个有风险的交易。祝好运啦。
有关网络竞拍的英语情景口语相关文章: