有关电话英语常用语
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,已经得到了广大高职高专学生的重视,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,表达自己的观点和想法。学习啦小编整理了有关电话英语常用语,欢迎阅读!
有关电话英语常用语一
订购商品及询问
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. 我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2. May I order some flowers? 我可以订些花吗?
3. How can I pay for this item? 我要怎么付款?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial. 我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5. Please send me your catalogue. 请寄目录给我。
6. Do you have any Life Menu Magazine tenth stock? 你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7. How long will it arrive? 需要多久才会送到呢?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered. 你们送来的产品不是我订的东西。
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
解析:
1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。
2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f。而advertisement 则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。
3. place 有开出订单之意。IE: to place an order with sb. (和某人订订单)
有关电话英语常用语二
1、要找的人不在
A: Hello, this is carol. may i speak to miss chen?
B: Yes, one moment please. i’ll get her for you.
A: Thank you.
B:I’m sorry, she’s not at her room right now.
A: Oh, i’ll call her again.
A: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
B: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
A: 谢谢。
B: 对不起,她现在不在。
A: 那我等下再打给她。
2、自我介绍时,请注意:
1. "hello"等于是中文的 “喂”,随时随地可用。
2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用" this is~"的形态而不是 "here is~"或"i am~",这是打电话需要注意的。
3. " may i speak to~" 也可以换成是 "can i speak to~" 请~听电话。
3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
4、有急事时的表达方法:
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
5、对方不在的说法:
1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
6、电话答录机
This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机是 telephone answering machine)
This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.
对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
1. 来电者姓名
2. 来电时间
3. 来电目的
4. 联络电话或方式
7、打公用电话
1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again.
2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?
8、打错电话
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 ?我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:1. 区域号码是 area code;2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four. * 0 可念成oh 或 zero 或者 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two。
9、订购商品及询问
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet.
10、介绍几句恭喜的话:
1. congratulations! i’m sure you two will make a nice couple. 祝你们佳偶天成。
2. i heard you’re getting married. congratulations! 我听说你们要结婚了,恭喜阿!
3. congratulations to the bride and groom. 祝福新郎和新娘。
4. may you have a wonderful new life together. 祝新婚快乐。
还有,要是听到友人生小孩了,你可以说: coungratulations on your new baby. 翻译成中文,可以酸一点:弄璋(弄瓦)之喜。 让人值得恭喜的事情,当然不只结婚生子了,还有~~~
1. congratulations on your graduation. 学成毕业之喜。
2. congratulations on your promotion. 恭喜你升官。
外国人喜欢在节日、逢年过节时,于亲朋好友间写卡片或打电话道贺,表达心意。(中国人也应该学习一下,尤其是对你的外国朋友和外国客户,要特别注意哦!)
当然了好事也可能发生在咱们自己身上,当接到恭贺电话时,你可以说:
1. thank you for saying so.谢谢你这么说。
2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。
3. it’s very nice of you to say so.谢谢你这么说。
4. thank you. you flatter me.谢谢你,你过奖了。
5. thank you, i’m just very lucky.谢谢你,我只是比较幸运而已。
11、道谢
接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:
1. You’re welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。
5. That’s all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
12、听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
有关电话英语常用语三
1. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of 0 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer. 请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
看了“有关电话英语常用语”的人还看了: