关于打电话英语对话带翻译阅读
随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。学习啦小编整理了关于打电话英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于打电话英语对话带翻译一
Secretary:
Hello,this is ABC company.May I help you?
你好。ABC公司。有什么可以为你效劳的?
David:
This is Daivd , is Director Carlos here ?
我是大卫,请问卡洛斯主任在吗?
Secretary:
Wait a minute ....Hmmm..He's just out here .May I take a message ?
等一会儿……嗯,他刚出去了。我能帮你带个口信吗?
David:
Okay , please tell him to call me back asap and my telephone is XXXX00013
好的,请告诉他尽快打电话给我,还有我的电话号码是XXXX00013
Secretary:
Right , I will tell him . Thanks for calling . Bye
好的,我会告诉他。谢谢你的电话,再见。
David:
Bye .
再见。
关于打电话英语对话带翻译二
a: stone corp. hi, mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是mary.
b: hello, i'd like to speak to mr. hunter, please.你好,我想找hunter先生。
a: may i ask who is calling, please?请问您是哪位?
b: my name is herbert wood of ibm computer company.我是ibm电脑公司的herbert wood.
a: thank you, mr. wood. one moment, please… (into pbx) mr. hunter, mr. wood of ibm computer company is on the line.谢谢,wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)hunter先生,ibm电脑公司的wood先生找您。
c: can you find out what he wants?你可以问他有什么事吗?
a: yes, mr. hunter. (to caller)i'm sorry to have kept you waiting, mr. wood. mr. hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起wood先生,让您久等了。hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
关于打电话英语对话带翻译三
Sissy: Chinadaily website. May I help you?
Rolf: May I talk to Kelly please?
Sissy: And you are?
Rolf: This is Reaf from BBC. I’m calling to check my mail.
Sissy: I"ll put her on the phone. Just a second .
Rolf: Thanks.
关于打电话英语对话带翻译四
M:May I use your telephone,George?
乔治,我能用你的电话吗?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。
M:Thanks.
谢谢。
Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?
总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
当然,先生,请稍后好吗?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,当然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like todiscuss a few things with you then.
现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so Iwon't be in office until noon.
当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with mysecretary?
如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再见,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再见,田先生。
G:All through?
讲完了吗?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,谢谢。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但会给海伦添很多麻烦。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话。
看了“关于打电话英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: