有关于吃饭的英语情景对话
今天小编特地找了一些关于英语的情景对话给大家分享一下,要练好口语,就要多多练习哦
在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
AIt's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
BDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
BI'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
AThank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
晚饭做什么吃?
AMy dear, what's for supper?
亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?
BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。
AWhat about soup?
做什么汤?
BSour-peppery soup.
酸辣汤。
AWhich condiment do you use for?
你要用什么调料?
BI'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。
AVery good, need I help you?
很好,要我帮忙吗?
BNo, don't need, I can do myself.
不,不需要,我一个人就行了。
AThanks. I can watch TV now.
谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。
BBut you must cook that dinner next time.
不过,下次你得做正餐。
AOkay, I'll do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。
关于吃饭的情景对话相关文章:
3.餐厅情景对话