学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>办公室英语>

上班迟到致歉英语

秋连分享

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  上班迟到致歉1

  珍妮迟到了,她不得不向她的主管马林做解释。

  jane: sorry, ma lin, i'm late. 对不起,马林,我迟到了。

  ma lin: jane, that's the second time this week, isn't it? 珍妮,这是本星期的第二次了,是吧?

  jane: yes. my bus was late again. 是的,公共汽车又来迟了。

  ma lin: is it possible for you to take an earlier bus? 你能搭乘一班早一些的公汽吗?

  jane: i think so. i'm going to do that tomorrow. 我想是可以的,我打算明天就这么办。

  ma lin: perhaps we can change your working hours a bit if you wish. 如果你愿意,也许我们可以改一下你得工作时间。

  jane: no, thanks. i can manage. 不用了,谢谢。我能设法应付的。

  ma lin: all right. if there's anything i can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. 好的,如果有什么事我能为你做,请尽管告诉我。

  jane: that's very kind of you. ma lin. 你太好了,马林。

  上班迟到致歉2

  王萍和客户汤姆约好时间见面,但因事迟到,她表示歉意。

  wang ping: i'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 真抱歉让您久等了。

  tom: that's ok. what made you so late? 没关系,你怎么来这么晚?

  wang ping: i was tied up with some urgent business. 有急事脱不开身。

  tom: i see. 我明白了。

  wang ping: you've visited some places of interest in beijing during the last few days, haven't you? 您已经参观了北京的许多名胜古迹,对吗?

  tom: yes, we've visited many places such as the imperial palace, the temple of heaven and the great wall. well, during my visit to xi'an, i suddenly got an idea that we should build a synthetic fiber works there. it will be a joint venture. 是的。参观了许多地方,比如说故宫、天坛和长城。对了,在西安参观时,我突然产生了一个想法:我们应该在那里开办一家合资性质的合成纤维厂。

  wang ping: that's a great idea. we'll surely try our best to cooperate with you. we have many favorable conditions to run a joint wenture there. you can get full support from the local government there.那太好了。我们一定尽全力与贵方合作。我们有许多有利条件。贵方可以得到当地政府方面的全力支持。

  tom: that sounds really attracting. and what about the details? 听起来确实很有吸引力。那么,有哪些细节?

  wang ping: if it is convenient for you, we can go and visit the local government for those details. 如果你有时间,我们可以去拜访一下当地的政府,了解一下细节。

  tom: all right. let's make it 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 好的,就定在明天早上九点钟吧。

    4177131