职场英语 带翻译
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
职场英语 : 请假参加朋友的婚礼
尼娜:
Excuse me, may I ask a day off?
打扰一下.请问我能请一天假吗?
上司:
For what?
什么理由?
尼娜:
My best friend will get married tomorrow.
我好朋友明天结婚.
上司:
I see, are you the bridesmaid?
哦.你是伴娘吗?
尼娜:
Yes, I am one of them.
对.我是其中的一个.
上司:
Ok, you can have tomorrow off.
好吧.准你明天的假了.
尼娜:
Thank you, sir!
谢谢你!
上司:
Oh, I forgot to tell you there will be an important meeting tomorrow afternoon.
哦.忘了告诉你了.明天有个重要的会议.
尼娜:
Oh! What shall I do?
啊?那我该怎么办?
上司:
You are a section chief, don`t ask me.
你好歹是个部门经理.不要来问我怎么办.
尼娜:
I have promised her to attend her wedding.
可是我已经答应她明天去参加婚礼了.
上司:
You can find someone to attend the meeting for you.
你可以找个人替你去开会.
尼娜:
Thank you so much!
非常感谢你!
上司:
Well, only this time!
仅此一次.
尼娜:
Yes, I know! Shall I ask Jack to the meeting?
我知道了.你让杰克代我去吧?
上司:
That`s up to you.
这个你自己决定吧.
尼娜:
Ok, I will tell him later.
好的.我一会通知他.
上司:
Hope you enjoy the wedding!
祝你婚礼上玩得开心!
尼娜:
Thank you again for your understanding!
再次感谢您的理解!
职场英语 : 你被解雇了
老板:
Come in, please!
请进!
约翰:
You want to see me?
您找我有事?
老板:
Yes, sit down please.
是的.请坐.
约翰:
Thank you sir!
谢谢您!
老板:
I want to talk with you.
我想跟你谈谈.
约翰:
Well. I am glad to hear your guidance.
我很乐意听从您的指导.
老板:
Are you late this morning?
你今天早上是不是迟到了?
约翰:
Well, there is a traffic jam.
是的.今天堵车.
老板:
Are you always late for work?
你是不是经常迟到?
约翰:
Not very often, sir.
不是很经常。
老板:
But the secretary showed me your attendance rate.
但是秘书给我看了你的出勤率.
约翰:
I am terribly sorry, sir. I promise I will never be late again!
我真的非常抱歉.我保证下不为例!
老板:
Ok.Another question, do you have a habit of sleeping during working time?
很好.那么.再问你一个问题!你是不是有上班睡觉的习惯?
约翰:
Of course that isn`t a habit!
那当然不是个习惯!
老板:
What was that?
那是什么?
约翰:
Sorry, sometimes I will doze for a while.
对不起.有时候上班会打打瞌睡.
老板:
See? Another fault!
所以.这是第二个过失!
约翰:
I can promise on that too!
我也可以保证不再睡觉了!
老板:
Sorry, I can`t trust you anymore!
对不起.我不会再相信你了.
约翰:
What do you mean, sir?
您这话什么意思?
老板:
I am sorry to inform you that you are fired!
我遗憾地通知你:你被解雇了!
约翰:
I am so sorry, please give me another chance!
我真的非常抱歉.请再给我个机会!
老板:
Still sorry here.
我无能为力.
职场英语 : 被炒鱿鱼
佩尼:
Paul, could you come to my office? I need to talk to you.
保罗.你能到我的办公室来吗?我需要和你谈谈.
保罗:
Sure,I'll be there as soon as I finish this paper.
好的.我一弄完这张文件就过去.
佩尼:
No, come here right now.
不.现在就过来.
保罗:
OK, what`s the matter?
好的.什么事?
佩尼:
I`m sorry to say that I have to let you go.
很遗憾.我得让你走了.
保罗:
Why?
为什么?
佩尼:
Well, you are not efficient, and you don`t work well with the other employees.
这个嘛.你的工作效率不够高.还有你和其他员工的工作配合也不太好.
保罗:
Well, some of those guys are not the kind with which I`d like to communicate, but if that`s important to you, I`ll try to get along with them.
因为有些人我不想和他们交流.不过如果这件事对你很重要的话.我会注意与他们相处的.
佩尼:
It`s too late. We are downsizing our work force and you`ll have to go.
太晚了.我们正在精简员工.你不得不走.
保罗:
It`s unfair.
这不公平.
佩尼:
I`m sorry. It`s the decision.
我很抱歉.但这是决定.