关于认真工作的英语口语
小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,学习英语就是要花很多时间的,所以大家要好好复习英语哦,英语在我们生活中还是很重要的哦
一开了一整晚夜车
ADave,wake up.
戴夫,醒醒。
BWhaah? Zina? What time is it?
啊?吉娜?现在几点了?
AIt's seven-thirty. I want to know who left this note on my desk.
七点半。我要知道是谁在我桌上留了这张纸条。
BWhat note? I can't see. I just pulled an all-nighter.
什么纸条?我看不到。我开了一整晚夜车。
AIt's a little green post-it note,stuck right in the middle of my computer screen.
是小张的绿色便利贴,就粘在我电脑屏幕的中间。
BAnd? What does it say? Isn't there a name?
然后呢?上面写着什么?没有名字吗?
AIt says, Zina, I like how you rhumba. An admirer.
上面写着,吉娜,我喜欢你跳伦巴的样子。仰慕者。
二我受不了电脑怪胎
AWhoa. Now I'm awake! Zina has a secret admirer.
哇。这会儿我醒了!吉娜有暗恋者了。
BI really do not have time to deal with some lovesick computer geek.
我真的没时间去应付爱昏了头的电脑怪胎。
AI know what you mean. I can't stand computer geeks.
我知道你的意思。我也受不了电脑怪胎。
BSorry, Dave, I didn't mean you. I am just not in the mood for this. I have work to do.
抱歉,戴夫,我不是说你。我只是没心情搞这玩意儿。我还有工作要做。
AWho do you think it is?
你觉得是谁?
三我得要有动力
AYour 3.5 percent share is going to be worth at least a million.
你那百分之三.五的股权,将会值个百万以上。
BI need to be motivated, Vince.Multi-motivated. As in multi-million.
我得要有动力,文斯。多重动力,多重百万的多重。
AWhat if I said no?
要是我说不呢?
BEver hear of WebTracker?
有听过网路搜寻家吗?
AYou wouldn't! If you leave, you'll make nothing.
你不会那样吧!你若是离开,连半毛都赚不到。
BI might make nothing even if I stay. For that kind of risk, I want to get rich.
我留下搞不好也赚不到半毛。 基于这种风险,我要发财。
AOK. If you sign the Stars.com account before WebTracker does, we'll talk next week.
好吧。若是你早网路搜寻家一步签下Stars.com这个客户,我们就等下星期再谈。
关于认真工作的英语口语相关文章: