经典英文诗歌5首双语
If thy soul check thee that I come so near,你的灵魂若骂你我走得太近,Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,'请对你那瞎灵魂说我是你"心愿",And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;而"心愿",她晓得,对她并非陌生;下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!
经典英文诗歌5首双语精选篇1
Thou art as tyrannous, so as thou art,
尽管你不算美,你的暴虐并不
As those whose beauties proudly make them cruel;
亚于那些因美而骄横的女人;
For well thou know'st to my dear doting heart
因为你知道我的心那么糊涂,
Thou art the fairest and most precious jewel.
把你当作世上的至美和至珍。
Yet, in good faith, some say that thee behold
不过,说实话,见过你的人都说,
Thy face hath not the power to make love groan:
你的脸缺少使爱呻吟的魅力:
To say they err I dare not be so bold,
尽管我心中发誓反对这说法,
Although I swear it to myself alone.
我可还没有公开否认的勇气。
And, to be sure that is not false I swear,
当然我发的誓一点也不欺人;
A thousand groans, but thinking on thy face,
数不完的呻吟,一想起你的脸,
One on another's neck, do witness bear
马上联翩而来,可以为我作证:
Thy black is fairest in my judgment's place.
对于我,你的黑胜于一切秀妍。
In nothing art thou black save in thy deeds,
你一点也不黑,除了你的人品,
And thence this slander, as I think, proceeds.
可能为了这原故,诽谤才流行。
莎士比亚英文诗歌2
Thine eyes I love, and they, as pitying me,
我爱上了你的眼睛;你的眼睛
Knowing thy heart torments me with disdain,
晓得你的心用轻蔑把我磨折,
Have put on black and loving mourners be,
对我的痛苦表示柔媚的悲悯,
Looking with pretty ruth upon my pain.
就披上黑色,做旖旎的哭丧者。
And truly not the morning sun of heaven
而的确,无论天上灿烂的朝阳
Better becomes the grey cheeks of the east,
多么配合那东方苍白的面容,
Nor that full star that ushers in the even
或那照耀着黄昏的明星煌煌
Doth half that glory to the sober west,
(它照破了西方的黯淡的天空),
As those two mourning eyes become thy face:
都不如你的脸配上那双泪眼。
O, let it then as well beseem thy heart
哦,但愿你那颗心也一样为我
To mourn for me, since mourning doth thee grace,
挂孝吧,既然丧服能使你增妍,
And suit thy pity like in every part.
愿它和全身一样与悲悯配合。
Then will I swear beauty herself is black
黑是美的本质(我那时就赌咒),
And all they foul that thy complexion lack.
一切缺少你的颜色的都是丑。
莎士比亚英文诗歌3
Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan
那使我的心呻吟的心该诅咒,
For that deep wound it gives my friend and me!
为了它给我和我的朋友的伤痕!
Is't not enough to torture me alone,
难道光是折磨我一个还不够?
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be?
还要把朋友贬为奴隶的身分?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken,
你冷酷的眼睛已夺走我自己,
And my next self thou harder hast engross'd:
那另一个我你又无情地霸占:
Of him, myself, and thee, I am forsaken;
我已经被他(我自己)和你抛弃;
A torment thrice threefold thus to be cross'd.
这使我遭受三三九倍的苦难。
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward,
请用你的铁心把我的心包围,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail;
让我可怜的心保释朋友的心;
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard;
不管谁监视我,我都把他保卫;
Thou canst not then use rigor in my gaol:
你就不能在狱中再对我发狠。
And yet thou wilt; for I, being pent in thee,
你还会发狠的,我是你的囚徒,
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me.
我和我的一切必然任你摆布。
莎士比亚英文诗歌4
So, now I have confess'd that he is thine,
因此,现在我既承认他属于你,
And I myself am mortgaged to thy will,
并照你的意旨把我当抵押品,
Myself I'll forfeit, so that other mine
我情愿让你把我没收,好教你
Thou wilt restore, to be my comfort still:
释放另一个我来宽慰我的心:
But thou wilt not, nor he will not be free,
但你不肯放,他又不愿被释放,
For thou art covetous and he is kind;
因为你贪得无厌,他心肠又软;
He learn'd but surety-like to write for me
他作为保人签字在那证券上,
Under that bond that him as fast doth bind.
为了开脱我,反而把自己紧拴。
The statute of thy beauty thou wilt take,
分毫不放过的高利贷者,你将要
Thou usurer, that put'st forth all to use,
行使你的美丽赐给你的特权
And sue a friend came debtor for my sake;
去控诉那为我而负债的知交;
So him I lose through my unkind abuse.
于是我失去他,因为把他欺骗。
Him have I lost; thou hast both him and me:
我把他失掉;你却占有他和我:
He pays the whole, and yet am I not free.
他还清了债,我依然不得开脱。
经典英文诗歌5首双语精选篇2
Whoever hath her wish, thou hast thy 'Will,'
假如女人有满足,你就得如"愿",
And 'Will' to boot, and 'Will' in overplus;
还有额外的心愿,多到数不清;
More than enough am I that vex thee still,
而多余的我总是要把你纠缠,
To thy sweet will making addition thus.
想在你心愿的花上添我的锦。
Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious,
你的心愿汪洋无边,难道不能
Not once vouchsafe to hide my will in thine?
容我把我的心愿在里面隐埋?
Shall will in others seem right gracious,
难道别人的心愿都那么可亲,
And in my will no fair acceptance shine?
而我的心愿就不配你的青睐?
The sea all water, yet receives rain still
大海,满满是水,照样承受雨点,
And in abundance addeth to his store;
好把它的贮藏品大量地增加;
So thou, being rich in 'Will,' add to thy 'Will'
多心愿的你,就该把我的心愿
One will of mine, to make thy large 'Will' more.
添上,使你的心愿得到更扩大。
Let no unkind, no fair beseechers kill;
别让无情的"不"把求爱者窒息;
Think all but one, and me in that one 'Will.'
让众愿同一愿,而我就在这愿里。