感恩父母的英文诗歌
感恩父母是我们每一个人的最基本的的做人准则,哪一些英文诗歌是和感恩父母有关的呢?下面是由学习啦小编为大家整理的感恩父母的英文诗歌,希望大家可以帮助到大家!
感恩父母的英文诗歌(一)
Mother的含义
M is for the things she gave me.
M 代表着妈妈为我所付出的一切。
O means she grows old.
O意味着妈妈为我操劳。
T is for the tears.
T意味着我的成长离不开妈妈的付出。
H is her heart.
H代表妈妈对我的一片心。
E is for eyes.
E 是妈妈永远关注着我。
R means right and right always be.
R 是母爱永恒。
Mother's love is like a circle .
母亲的爱就像一个圆圈 。
It has no beginning and no ending.
没有开始和结束。
Mother, What a nice word, what a great name? I love you so much.
妈妈,多么好听的词,多么伟大的名字,我爱你很爱你。
If I Could
If I could give you diamonds,
for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you sapphires,
for each truth you have helped me see.
If I could give you rubies,
for the heartache that you have known.
If I could give you pearls,
for the wisdom that you have shown.
Then you will have a treasure, mother
That would mount up to the skies
That would almost match the sparkle
in your kind and loving eyes
But I have no pearls, no diamonds
as I’m sure you’re well aware
So I will give you gifts more precious,
my devotion, love and care
[ 中文大意 ]
假如能
把你为我流的每滴眼泪化成钻石赠于你
把每个你让我看清的真理变为蓝宝石赠于你
把你对我的操心换作红宝石赠于你
把你显露的睿智结成珍珠赠于你
那么
你将拥有直追浩瀚宇宙的财富
几乎与你眼中闪烁的慈爱和关爱相近
但是
您知道我没有珍珠和钻石
所以
我将献上我更宝贵的礼物
对您无比投入的热爱及关怀
感恩父母的英文诗歌(二)
What rules the World ?
What rules the World?
什么支配着世界
They say that man is mighty,
都说人力无穷,
He governs land and sea;
支配着陆地与大海,
He wields a mighty scepter
行使着至高无上的王权,
O’er lesser powers that be;
统治着弱小的生灵。
But a mightier power and stronger,
然而还有更强大的力量,
Man from his throne has hurled,
将人从宝座上掀起,
And the hand that rocks the cradle
是那双轻推着摇篮的手,
Is the hand that rules the world?
主宰着整个世界。
--BY William Ross Wallace. (1819–1881)
感恩父母的英文诗歌(三)
You taught me everything 你教会我所有的东西,
And everything you've given me 你给我的一切
I'll always keep it inside 我都会珍藏在内心深处。
You're the driving force in my life 你是我生命的动力。
There isn't anything 如果没有你,
Or anyone that I can be 就没有今天我的一切。
And it just wouldn't feel right 如果你不在我的身边。
If I didn't have you by my side 一切都不对劲。
You were there for me to love and care for me 你爱我,关心我,
When skies were grey 当天空乌云密布时候。
Whenever I was down 当我失意的时候,
You were always there 你总是在那里
To comfort me 给我安慰。
And no one else can be 在我生命中,
What you have been to me 没人能取代你的地位。
You'll always be 你永远是
You will always be the girl 我生命中
In my life for all times 最重要的女人。