学习啦>演讲与口才>谈判技巧>

商务谈判模拟对话稿

邓蓉分享

  谈判不要限于一个问题。如果你解决了其它所有问题,最后只剩下价格谈判,那么结果只能是一输一赢。下面学习啦小编整理了商务谈判模拟对话稿,供你阅读参考。

  商务谈判模拟对话稿:实用对话

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  卖方:您的提议是什么?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

  买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

  卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  买方:您的意见呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

  Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

  half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

  both besatisfied with.

  买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

  商务谈判模拟对话稿:情景对话

  Robert回公司呈报Dan的提案后,老板很满意对方的采购计划;但在折扣方面则希望Robert能继续维持强硬的态度,尽量探出对方的底线。就在这七上七八的价格翘翘板上,双方是否能找到彼此地平衡点呢?请看下面分解:

  R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t go down much.

  D: Just what are you proposing?

  R: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%.

  D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas?

  R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don‘t we talk again tomorrow?

  D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground(共同信念)on this.

  NEXT DAY

  D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else.

  R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground(互相妥协).

  D: I understand. We propose a structured deal(阶段式和约). For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%.

  R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll turn it down flat(打回票).

  D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert.

>>>下一页更多精彩 商务谈判模拟对话

1051467