学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>求职英语>

同事间应该如何称呼

美婷2分享

  公司里的称呼因为不同的公司文化氛围而有所不同。有的公司严肃正式,称呼一律要带上“先生、女士”等字样,有的则很宽松,直呼名字就可以了。接下来,小编给大家准备了同事间应该如何称呼,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  同事间应该如何称呼

  F: Welcome aboard!

  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  F: Call me Buck1, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier.

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname2 out of one's family name?

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

  F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  C: I'll try.

  我会试试看。

  F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted3 as a sign of flippancy4 or lax discipline. Get it?

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

  C: Yes, sir.

  是的,先生。

  F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office.

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

  扩展:电话业务注意事项

  1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

  Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,这里是问询处。

  Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 问询处,需要帮忙吗?

  2.打错电话时

  如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

  I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

  This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

  如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

  This is Room Reservations1. I'll transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.

  这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

  I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.

  不好意思,这是直播电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

  3.当负责的工作人员不在时,可以回答:

  I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

  不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

  I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

  不好意思,郝先生正在接电话。请您稍等一下好吗?

  I'll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。

  May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的名字和电话好吗?

  4.当会话结束时

  结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单的说"bye-bye",最好说:

  Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

  You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。

  We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

  Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
 





相关文章:

1.白领必看:外企生存十大英语关键词

 

    381677