学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

商务晚餐对话情景

美婷分享

  梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。接下来,小编给大家准备了商务晚餐对话情景,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  商务晚餐对话情景

  1)

  (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

  W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗?

  T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

  是的,名字是马歇尔。

  W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?

  哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?

  M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.

  呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。

  W: Fine. Can I take your coats?

  好的。我帮您拿衣服。

  M: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.

  我们今天有五十多个特色推介。等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。

  T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?

  谢谢。你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔?

  A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!

  没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。

  T: Shall we order an aperitif1? What would you like Anita?

  我们来瓶开胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝点什么?

  A: Em, sherry for me please.

  哦,就要雪利酒吧。

  2)

  (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

  A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?

  托尼,你们在曼彻斯特还开心吧?

  T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!

  非常开心。真的是太棒了。我们一刻也停不下来。

  A: You had time to see the city then?

  你们参观这座城市了吧?

  T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District...

  是的,我们去了很多地方。迪斯科厅,饭店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖区……

  A: And time for some work as well!

  也做了一些工作。

  T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?

  哈!时而!事实上展会很成功,是吧,梅?

  M: Yeah, it was brilliant.

  是的,非常成功。

  W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?

  呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗?

  T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.

  不用了,谢谢,请结账吧。

  A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting2 us.

  牛排真不错!谢谢你款待我们。

  T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership3!

  不客气。祝愿我们的合作能长久、成功!

  A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!

  谢谢,希望明年还能在曼彻斯特见到你。

  T: Me too!

  我也希望。

  1)

  (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

  W: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation1?

  晚上好,女士们先生们。你们有预定吗?

  T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.

  是的,名字是马歇尔。

  W: Erm, I'm sorry sir. We don't seem to have any booking for you. How many are you?

  哦,抱歉先生,这里好像没有您的预定。您几位?

  T: Er, we're six altogether.

  呃,一共六位。

  M: No reservation? Tony, didn't you phone?

  没有预定?托尼,你没打电话吗?

  T: Oh, I thought you did?

  哦,我以为你打了呢。

  W: Well, we do have one table. This way, sir. Can I take your coats?

  嗯,我们还有一张空桌。这便请,先生。我帮您拿衣服吧。

  T: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  W: Here you are sir, madam.

  这里,先生,女士。

  T: It's right by the kitchen! Haven't you got a better table?

  在厨房旁边!你们没有更好位置的桌子了吗?

  W: I'm very sorry, sir. This is the only one available.

  很抱歉,先生,只有这一张了。

  T: Well it'll have to do then. Have you been here before, Anita?

  那也只有这样了。你来过这里吗,安妮塔?

  A: No, I haven't, it's not very well known2. I think it's new.

  没有。这里不怎么出名,我想是新开的吧。

  2)

  (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

  T: Um, this fish is cold and I could eat four of them, it's tiny!

  哦,这鱼都凉了,也太小了,我一个人都能吃四条。

  M: Yes, mine's a bit cold too. How's your seafood3 Anita?

  是啊,我的也是凉的。安妮塔,你的海鲜怎么样?

  A: OK, thanks. Have you enjoyed your time in Manchester?

  还好,谢谢。你们在曼彻斯特过得还愉快吧?

  T: Well, we like the city but we did have a few problems.

  嗯,我们喜欢这个城市,不过还是遇到了一些问题。

  A: Oh, that's a pity. But you saw something of the nightlife?

  哦,真遗憾。感受过这里的夜生活吧?

  T: Well, we did go out a lot. We had a good time actually.

  哦,我们经常出去。在这儿我们确实过得很愉快。

  W: Excuse me, sir, the bill.

  先生,打扰一下,这是账单。

  T: Goodness4! Two hundred and twenty pounds!

  天啊!两百二十镑!

  M: What!

  什么!



相关文章

1.个人辞职信需要怎么写

2.简单的个人辞职信要怎么写

3.个人原因的辞职信怎么写

4.如何写好个人辞职信范文

5.个人辞职信模板怎么写

6.个人辞职信怎么写

    上一篇:求职中常见的英语问题和回答

    下一篇:客户旅游情景对话

    380954