接到英语电话时要说的话
不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。接下来,小编给大家准备了接到英语电话时要说的话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
接到英语电话时要说的话
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
各种货物的英文表述
接电话的开场白<说明> 拿起话筒的时候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon."等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence3.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
美国最最流行的口语大全
问对方要找谁 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
不上这些网怎么作外贸?
问对方要找谁<说明> 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
作纺织不得不看的外贸英语
请教对方的大名<说明> 接获老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who's speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
(4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who's calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who's calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who's that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who's this calling, please?
最常用的英语口头禅
不明了对方所言时<说明> 听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I'm not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?