面试英语宝典虎头蛇尾
面试终于结束了,可以松口气了。别急!结尾也是很重要的!退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。接下来,小编给大家准备了面试英语宝典虎头蛇尾,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
面试英语宝典虎头蛇尾
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你有问题要问吗?
2) When will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你们的决定?
3) How can we get in touch with you?
我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
4) I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.
工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。
5) Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你来参加我们公司的面试。
6) I'll look forward to hearing from you.
我期待着你的消息。
7) Well, that's all for the interview.
好了,面试到此结束。
8) And do I need a second interview?
我还需要第二次面试吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant1 I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
I: 你有什么问题要问吗?
A: Yes, I'd like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific2 training.
A: 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。
I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?
I: 如果需要的话,会有的。还有问题吗?
A: When will I know your decision?
A: 我何时能知道最终结果呢?
I: We'll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?
I: 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume3.
A: 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
I: Thank you for your interest in our company.
I: 非常感谢你来我们公司面试。
A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
A: 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。
I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?
I: 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?
A: All right. Goodbye.
A: 好的,再见。
Dialogue 2
I: Well, that's all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job.
I: 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。
A: You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.
A: 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。
I: May I call you about our final decision?
I: 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?
A: Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.
A: 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。
I: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
I: 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。
A: Great. I look forward to hearing from you. And do I need a second interview?
A: 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?
I: We'll notify4 you if necessary. Goodbye.
I: 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。
A: Goodbye.
A: 再见。
扩展: 让面试官眼睛一亮的问题
What will my responsibilities be?
我要负责什么?
Who will I report to?
我向谁汇报工作?
Who will report to me? How experienced1 are they?
我负责管理哪些人?他们的工作情况怎样?
What do you expect me to do in the first 6 months?
开始6个月你都希望我做些什么?
What level of performance do you expect from me?
你希望我有什么样的表现?
Who are your customers?
你的顾客都是怎样一些人?
Where is the company going? Expansion2 plans?
公司的运营计划怎样?扩展计划呢?
What are the chances of advancement/promotion in this position? When?
这个职位的晋升机会怎样?什么时候会有提升?
What will be my salary, benefits and bonuses?
薪水,福利和奖金是怎样的?
Will traveling be required in this position?
这个职位需要出差吗?
Will relocation be required now or in the future?
现在或将来职位会有变动吗?
What training do you provide?
你们提供什么培训?
When will you decide on the appointment?
你们什么时候会决定人选?
What is the next step?
下一步计划怎么做?
当然了,要在合适的时机提出这些问题,不然会给面试官留下一个咄咄逼人的印象,那你的面试结果可就不妙了。
相关文章: