学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

英语笑话带翻译短一点

韦彦分享

  冷笑话不同于一般笑话,它以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间创造出一种特殊的氛围。小编精心收集了短一点的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  短一点的英语笑话带翻译篇1

  财政学的一课

  Smith was the manager of a construction company and was taking bids on a new project. Thefirst bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000. "That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"

  史密斯是一家建设公司的经理,他正负责一个新工程的招标案。第一位投标的是一家波兰公司,他们的代表出价四十万元接那个案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯说。“你可不可以给我一张明细表呢?”

  "Sure," said the Pole, " 0, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "

  “当然没问题,”波兰公司代表说道,“二十万元工资,二十万元材科费。”

  Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.

  下一个出标的是美国标准建设公司,他们以八十万元竞标。

  "Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"

  “嗯,这个价钱似乎有些偏高,”史密斯说道。"你们有明细表吗?"

  " $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "

  “四十万元材料,四十万元工资。”

  "I'll get back to you. "

  “我以后再同你联系。”

  Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office. " $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."

  最后可翰•高斯坦•雷伯威兹公司的代表走进史密斯办公室。“一百二十万元是我们竞标的价码,”代表说道。

   200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown onthat?"

  “一百二十万元这个标高得太过分了,”史密斯叫道“你可以给我一张明细表吗?"

  "No problem," replied the rep. " 0, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400,000 for thePolacks.

  “没有问题,”代表回答道。“四十万元给我,四十万元给你,最后四十万元则给那家波兰佬开的公司。”

  短一点的英语笑话带翻译篇2

  听到那样真令人难过

  A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.

  一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。

  "What are you listening for?" heasked.

  "你在听什么呢?"他询问道。

  "Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

  “一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”

  "How can you tell?"

  “你怎么知道呢?'’

  "Broke my neck. "

  “我的脖子被撞断了。”

  短一点的英语笑话带翻译篇3

  一个真正热爱国家的人

  The airplane was obviously in trouble. One engine was on fire, another was sputtering, and themachine was slowly, ineluctably losing height.

  飞机显然出了问题,一个引擎着火,另一个嘎嘎作响,不可避免地,飞机缓慢地失去高度。

  Finally the grim-looking captain entered the cabin.

  最后,面色凝重的机长走进客舱。

  "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "we've lost most of our power. The only way to keepthe plane aloft is to lighten our load. We've already dumped the baggage, but it's not enough.I'm asking for volunteers to make the supreme sacrifice so that others may live, "

  “各位女士,各位先生,”他宣布道,“我们已失去了大部分的动力,要保持飞机高度的唯一方法就是减轻我们的载重。虽然我们已经把行李丢掉,但还是不够,我要求几位自告奋勇牺牲生命以保全其他人的性命。”

  After a few minutes of stunned silence, a Frenchman stood to quivering attention, shouted"Vive la France!" and threw himself out the door.

  一阵目瞪口呆的沉寂之后,一位法国人颤抖着站起来喊道:“法国万岁!”然后跳出机门。

  Shortly thereafter, an Englishman rose to his full height,coolly declared, "God Save the Queen!"and followed the gallant Frenchman.

  之后一会儿,一位英国人站了出来,他冷静地说:“上帝保佑女王!”接着和那位勇敢的法国人一样跳出门外。

  Finally, a Texan rose from his seat, cried, "Remember the Alamo! " and threw out the Mexicansitting next to him.

  最后,一位德州佬从座位站起来,叫道:“毋忘阿拉摩!”说着便把隔邻的墨西哥乘客扔出窗外。

  
看了“短一点的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语爆笑笑话

2.英语笑话带翻译短一点简单爆笑

3.英语笑话带翻译短一点大全

4.有关英文小笑话

5.简单的短一点的爆笑英语笑话带翻译

6.简单短一点的英语笑话带翻译

    3332314