学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

有关英语笑话带翻译3分钟

韦彦分享

  笑话是民族文化及社会生活中不可缺少的一环,从古至今都拥有广大的受众,深受人们喜爱。学习啦小编整理了3分钟英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  3分钟英语笑话带翻译篇一

  Smaller Fish

  小鱼

  Two men were in a restaurant and order fish,

  有两名男子在餐厅点鱼。

  The waiter brought a dish with two fish,

  服务生端来装着两条鱼的盘子,

  one larger than the other.

  其中一条鱼比另外一条来得大。

  One of the men said to the other,"Please help yourself."

  当中一位男子跟另外一位说:

  The other one said"Ok,"

  “别客气,请自行取用呀。”

  and helped himself to the larger fish.

  另外一位男子说:“好”,

  After a tense silence,

  于是就帮自己挑了比较大条的鱼 。

  the first one said,"really,if you had offered me the first choice,i would have taken the smallerfish!"

  就在一阵气氛紧张的沉默之后,第一位男子就说:“真是的。如果你要我先选,我就会拿比较小条的鱼。”

  The other one replied,"What are you complaining for?you have it,don't you?"

  另一位男子回答说:“那你在抱怨个什么劲呀?你现在已经拿了呀,不是吗?”

  3分钟英语笑话带翻译篇二

  A drunk

  醉汉

  A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

  有一位警官把一个在车道上穿进穿出,迂回蛇行的男子拦到路边。

  He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

  他走到这名男子的车窗旁边说:“先生,我要你对着这个酒精测试管吹一口气。”

  The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really badasthma attack."

  这名男子说:“对不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是个气喘病患者呀。如果我吹的话,我就会真的患很严重的气喘病。”

  "Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

  “ 好, 好。我要你到警察局进行血液检验。”

  "I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

  “我也能抽血检验呀。我是个血友病患呀。如果我抽血检验,我就会流血过多而死呀。”

  "Well ,then we need a urine sample."

  “嗯,那我们就要你进行尿液检验吧。”

  "I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low bloodsugar."

  “对不起呀 ,警官,我也不能验尿呀。我也是一个糖尿病患者呀。如果我验尿的话,我的血糖就真的会变得很低。”

  "Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

  “好吧,那我要你出来到这边,走这条白线。”

  "I can't do that,officer."

  “警官,我办不到呀。”

  "Why not? "

  “为什么办不到?”

  "Because I am too drunk to do that."

  “因为我喝得太醉了,所以不能那么做呀。”

  3分钟英语笑话带翻译篇三

  Apprehending Criminals

  逮捕罪犯

  The Los Angeles Police Department,the FBI,and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are thebest at apprehending criminals.

  洛杉矶警察局、联邦调查局和中央情报局,都想要证明他们最会逮捕罪犯。

  The President decides to give them a test.

  于是总统决定要考考他们。

  He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

  他把一只兔子放进森林,而他们每一个人都必须去抓它。

  The CIA goes in.

  中央情报局的人进去了。

  They place animal informants throughout the forest.

  他们在整个森林里放置了动物通报器。

  They question all plant and mineral witnesses.

  他们质问所有的 植物和矿物证人。

  After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

  就在三个月的密集调查之后,他们得到的结论就是兔子不存在。

  The FBI goes in.After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest ,

  联邦调查局韵人进去了。就在两个星期都没有线索之后,

  killing everything in it,including the rabbit,and they make no apologies.

  他们放火把森林烧了,杀光了里面的一切,包括这只,兔子在内 ,而且他们并没有表现出歉意。

  The LAPD goes in.They come out two hours later with a baddly beaten bear.

  洛杉矾警察局的人进去了。两个小时之后,他们带着一只惨遭严重殴打的熊出来。

  The bear is yelling;"Ok!I am a rabbit!I'm a rabbit!"

  这只熊大声地喊着说:“好啦!好啦!我是兔子啦!我是兔子啦!”

  
看了“3分钟英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语短篇笑话两到三分钟带翻译

2.英语笑话带翻译3分钟

3.英语笑话带翻译3分钟

4.爆笑三分钟英语笑话精选

5.高中英语三分钟笑话

    3163910