精选英语笑话带翻译
笑话可能只是文字游戏,但有时它在人们解决生活中的困惑时起着重要作用。小编精心收集了英语笑话带翻译 ,供大家欣赏学习!
英语笑话带翻译 :好消息
Halfway between New York City and Washington, D.C.,]the train's engine fell silent.
在纽约至华盛顿的半路上,火车的引擎突然没声儿了。
"I've got good news and bad news," the conductor announced.
“我有好消息和坏消息宣布”列车长通过广播说。
"The bad news is we lost power."My fellow passengers groaned.
“坏消息是我们失去动力了” 同车的乘客们不禁抱怨了起来。
"The good news,"he added, "is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet."
“至于好消息”,他补充说,“是我们没有在3万英尺上巡航”。
英语笑话带翻译 :油是免费的
I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.
有一次我走进一家快餐店,
I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat Free French Fries.
被一个标志牌吸引了,上面写着“无油薯条”。
I decided to give them a try.
我打算尝尝,
I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping withfat.
但是看到服务员从锅里捞出的一篮薯条沾满了油,真是吓了我一大跳。
He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.
他给我装了一袋,账单上显示出价钱。
"Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for thepotatoes.... The fat is free!"
“等会儿,”我说,“这不是无油的?”“是的,我们只对薯条收费,油是免费的!”
英语笑话带翻译 :墓地惊魂
One dark night two guys were walking home after a party and decided to take a shortcutthrough the cemetery.
一个漆黑的夜晚,两个小伙子参加完聚会,决定抄近路穿过一片坟地走回家。
When they got to about the middle of the graveyard they were startled and stopped moving.There was this terrifying noise, "TAP-TAP-TAP" coming from the shadows.
走到坟地的中间,从阴暗处传出来恐怖的“嗒、嗒、嗒”声音,吓得他们再也走不动了。
Trembling with fear, they spotted an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at oneof the headstones.
浑身颤抖着,他们发现有个老人正拿着榔头和凿子凿一块墓碑。
"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath.
“噢,主啊,”其中一个屏住呼吸说,
"You SCARED us half to death. We thought you were a GHOST! What are you doing workinghere so late at night?"
“你吓死我们了,我们还以为你是鬼了。这么晚了你在这干什么呢?”
"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!!"
“这些傻瓜!”老人抱怨说,“他们拼错了我的名字!”
看了“英语笑话带翻译 ”的人还看了: