英文小笑话短文
前苏联著名作家高尔基说过,“哪里有人,哪里就有笑声。”从古到今,笑话是人们生活中不可缺少的“调剂品”。小编精心收集了英文小笑话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英文小笑话短文带翻译篇1
Beef Sandwich
牛肉三明治
A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter.
有一名男子走近一家熟食店,在吃午餐的柜台旁选了一个位置。
"Give me corned beef sandwich,"he ordered.
他点餐时说:“给我来个腌牛肉三明治。”
"Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu,but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it,like our midnight Special."
"菜单上没有腌牛肉三 明治,但是我可以给你一个里面有腌牛肉的三明治,像是我们的午夜特餐。”
"What's a Midnight Special?"
“午夜特餐是什么?”
"A triple decker with corned beef,tongue,bologna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pockle andmayonnaise,on toasted raisin bread."
“有三层,里面是腌牛肉、牛舌、熏香肠、蕃茄、莴苣、 洋葱、腌泡菜,还有美乃滋的三层烤葡萄干面包。…
"Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it tome on a plate?"
"你可不可以在两片白面包中间只放一片腌牛肉,装在一个盘子上端给我吃?”
"Why,sure!"Then,turning to the sandwich man ,
“哦,当然可以。啦!”接着他就转向制作三明治的人,
he sang out:"One Midnighet Special.Make it one deck,hold thetongue,bolgna,tomato,lettuce,onion,pickle and mayonnaise,and make the raisin breadwhite,untoasted!"
大声喊出:“一个午夜特餐。把它做一层就好,里面不要加牛着、熏香肠、蕃茄、莴苣、洋葱、腌泡菜和美乃滋,把葡萄干面包做成白面包,不要烤!”
英文小笑话短文带翻译篇2
A drunk
醉汉
A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.
有一位警官把一个在车道上穿进穿出,迂回蛇行的男子拦到路边。
He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."
他走到这名男子的车窗旁边说:“先生,我要你对着这个酒精测试管吹一口气。”
The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."
这名男子说:“对不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是个气喘病患者呀。如果我吹的话,我就会真的患很严重的气喘病。”
"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."
“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局进行血液检验。”
"I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."
“我也能抽血检验呀。我是个血友病患呀。如果我抽血检验,我就会流血过多而死呀。”
"Well ,then we need a urine sample."
“嗯,那我们就要你进行尿液检验吧。”
"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."
“对不起呀 ,警官,我也不能验尿呀。我也是一个糖尿病患者呀。如果我验尿的话,我的血糖就真的会变得很低。”
"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."
“好吧,那我要你出来到这边,走这条白线。”
"I can't do that,officer."
“警官,我办不到呀。”
"Why not? "
“为什么办不到?”
"Because I am too drunk to do that."
“因为我喝得太醉了,所以不能那么做呀。”
英文小笑话短文带翻译篇3
Idiot Teacher
白痴老师
If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .
喜爱挖苦人的老师说:“如果在这间教室里面有白痴,就请站起来好吗?”。
After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,
沉默了很久之后,有一名新生就站起来了。
"Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.
老师就以讥笑的口气问他:“喂, 先生,你为什么认为你自己是个白痴呀?”
"Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all byyourself."
这名学生说:“ 唉呀,实际上我才不认为我是个白痴呢,而是我很讨厌看着你一个人站在那里啦。”
看了“英文小笑话短文带翻译”的人还看了: