短篇英文笑话带翻译精选
笑话(анекдот)是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透过笑话我们可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。小编精心收集了短篇英文笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
短篇英文笑话带翻译篇1
mr. johnson: are you using you mower this afternoon?
约翰逊先生:今天下午你准备用割草机吗?
mr.smith: yes.
史密斯先生:是的。
mr.johnson: fine. then can i borrow your tennis racket, since you won't be needing it?
约翰逊先生:太好了。既然您不用网球拍,那我可以借用一下吗?
短篇英文笑话带翻译篇2
"father," said jim, running into the drawing-room, " there's a big black cat in the dining-room."
吉米跑进客厅说:“爸爸,餐厅里有一只大黑猫!”
"never mind, jimmy," said his father drowsily, "black cats are lucky."
他的父亲懒洋洋得说:“没关系,吉米,黑猫是幸运猫呢。”
"this one is, he's just had your dinner!"
“它的确很幸运:(因为)它刚把你的晚饭给吃了。”
短篇英文笑话带翻译篇3
proctor (exceedingly angry):"so you confess that this unfortunate freshman was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in this disgraceful affair?"
学监(非常生气):“现在你承认这可怜的新生被扔进这蛙池里,浑身湿透?那么你在这不光彩的事情里扮演了什么角色呢?”
sophomore (meekly):"the right leg, sir."
二年级学生(恭顺地):“右腿,先生。”
短篇英文笑话带翻译篇4
brown: i'm sorry to see you so unwell. have you seen the doctor?
布朗:看到你身体这样不好真让人难过。你去看医生了吗?
jack: yes. i'm having three baths a day.
杰克:看过了,我现在一天洗三次澡。
brown: what for?
布朗:为什么?
jack: don't know, doctor's orders. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow the directions on the bottle, which read:" one tablespoonful to be taken three times a day in water.
杰克:我也不知道,这是医生的嘱咐。他给了我一些药并告诉我要按照药瓶上的说明去做。说明上面写着“一天三次在水中服一汤匙。”
看了“短篇英文笑话带翻译”的人还看了: