幽默的英语小笑话短文阅读
笑话能够折射出社会生活中的方方面面,同时笑话可以在说笑中蕴含着人们对于美好生活的期盼和诉求。学习啦小编分享幽默的英语小笑话短文,希望可以帮助大家!
幽默的英语小笑话短文:Good Boy
好孩子
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。
"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" Mother asked.
“昨天我给你的钱,你干什么了?”妈妈问。
"1 gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
“我给了一个可怜的老太太,”他回答说。
"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
“你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说,“再给你两分钱,可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”
"She is the one who sells the candy."
“她就是那个卖糖果的老太太呀。”
幽默的英语小笑话短文:God Is Missing
上帝失踪了
There were two brothers who were always up to some mischief. If somebody had been locked up in his house, or if somebody's dog had been painted green, one always knew who the culprits were-the brothers. One day the boys' mother asked a priest to talk to her sons and put the fear of God in them so that they would mend their ways. The priest asked her to send her sons to him one at a time. When the younger boy came, he made him sit and asked him: "Where is God?" The boy did not answer. The priest asked again, in a louder voice: "Where is God?" The boy remained silent. But when the priest asked the same question for a third time, the boy jumped up and ran away. He went straight to his brother. "We are in big trouble!" he gasped. "What's wrong'?" asked the older boy, warily, wondering which of their sins had caught up with them. "God is missing," said the youngster, "and they think we have something to do with it!"
有两兄弟总是搞恶作剧。如果有人被锁在自己的房子里,或者谁家的狗被漆成了绿色,人们总知道谁是罪魁祸首—兄弟俩。一天,男孩的母亲请牧师和她的儿子们谈谈,让他们对上帝感到敬畏,以便他们能改善他们的行为。牧师叫她把两兄弟一个一个地送过来。年幼一些的孩子过来了,牧师让他坐下,问他:“上帝在哪里?”男孩没有回答。牧师又问,这次声音更大了:“上帝在哪里?”男孩仍然保持沉默。当牧师第三次问同样的问题时,男孩跳起来跑走了。他直奔向他的哥哥。“我们有大麻烦了!”他喘着气说。“你怎么了?”年长的男孩谨慎地问,想知道到底因为他们做的哪件坏事人们要逮捕他俩。“上帝不见了,”弟弟说,“他们认为这事和我们有关!”
幽默的英语小笑话短文:Kid's Perspective
孩子的视角
On the way home from the first day of school, the father asked his son, "What did you do at school today'?"
在上学第一天回家的路上,父亲问儿子,“你今天在学校做了什么?”
The little boy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Nothing".
小男孩耸耸肩说:“没什么。”
Hoping to draw his son into conversation, the father persisted and said, "Well, did you learn about any numbers, study certain letters, or maybe a particular color?"
为了把儿了引到谈话中来,父亲继续着话题,说道:“那么,你学习了任何数字、字母或者也许什么特定的颜色吗7”
The perplexed child looked at his father and said, "Daddy, didn't you go to school when you were a little boy?"
困惑的孩子看着父亲说:“爸爸,难道你是一个小男孩的时候没有上过学吗?”
看了“幽默的英语小笑话短文”的人还看了: