小学简单英语小笑话带翻译
民间笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。下面是学习啦小编带来的小学简单英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎欣赏!
小学简单英语小笑话带翻译篇1
A judge asked our group of potential jurors whether anyone should be excused, and one manraised his hand.
一位法官问我们这群修补陪审员是否有人应当免权。一个人举起了手。
"I can't hear out of my left ear," the man told the judge.
“我的左耳听不见。”那人告诉法官。
"Can you hear out of your right ear?" the judge asked. The man nodded his head.
“你的右边耳朵听得见吗?”法官问道。那人点了点头。
"You'll be allowed to serve on the jury," the judge declared. "We only listen to one side of thecase at a time."
“你将被允许加入陪审团,”法官宣布。“我们每次只听一面之辞。”
小学简单英语小笑话带翻译篇2
Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?"
一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:“我是拿破仑!”另一个说:“你怎么知道?”
The first inmate said, "God told me!"
第一个人说:“上帝对我说的!”
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"
一会儿,一个声音从另一个房间传来:“我没说!”
小学简单英语小笑话带翻译篇3
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn’t let himaboard.
公共汽车上很挤,当又一个人还是试图上车时,乘客们不让他上。
“It is too crowded, “they shouted.” who do you think you are?”
“车上太挤了,”他们喊道,“你以为你是谁?”
“I am the driver.” he said.
“我是司机!”他说。
小学简单英语小笑话带翻译篇4
Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."
丹在教他的儿子怎样拳击。他告诉他的朋友:“这是一个粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的儿子怎么去拼搏。”
Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."
朋友:“如果他碰上的对手是一个比他高大,健壮而且也会拳击的人怎么办?”
Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."
丹:“我也会教他怎么样赛跑呢。”
看了"小学简单英语小笑话带翻译"的人还看了: