长一些的英语笑话带翻译笑死人
笑话篇幅短小,故事情节简单而巧妙,往往出人意料,给人突然之间笑神来了的奇妙感觉,取得笑的艺术效果。小编精心收集了长一些的英语笑话带翻译 ,供大家欣赏学习!
长一些的英语笑话带翻译 :小白兔买面包
One day a little white rabbit went to a bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
一天有只小白兔来到面包店问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
The shopkeeper answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."
老板回答:“抱歉我们没有那么多。”
"Oh, that's a pity!" said the rabbit and left, disappointed.
“哦,太遗憾了。”小白兔失望地离开了。
The second day the little white rabbit went to the bakery again and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
第二天小白兔又来到那个面包店问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
The shopkeeper again answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."
老板仍回答:“抱歉我们没有那么多。”
"Oh, it's a pity," said the rabbit, and again left, disappointed.
“哦,太遗憾了。”小白兔又失望地离开了。
The third day the little white rabbit went again to the bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
第三天小白兔依然来到那家面包店,问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
"Oh, yes we have 100 buns today!" the shopkeeper answered gladly.
“啊是的,今天我们有100个小面包啦!”老板高兴地回答。
"That's great, I'll buy two, thank you!"
“那太好啦!我买2个,谢谢!”
The shopkeeper stood silently.
老板无语了……
长一些的英语笑话带翻译 :最物理学的冷笑话
一群伟大的科学家去世后在天堂里玩藏猫猫。轮到爱因斯坦抓人,他数到100睁开眼睛,看到所有的人都藏起来了,只有牛顿还站在那里。
A bunch of great, DEAD scientists were playing hide-and-seek in heaven. When it's Einstein's turn to be the seeker, he counted untill 100 and opened his eyes. All the others were hide, but only Newton were still standing there.
爱因斯坦走过去说:“牛顿,我抓住你了。”
Einstein walked to him and said: "Newton, I've got you!"
牛顿:“不,你没有抓到牛顿。”
Newton answered: "No. You didn't got Newton."
爱因斯坦:“你不是牛顿你还能是谁?”
Einstein said: "Then who are you!?"
牛顿:“你看我脚下是什么?”
Newton said: "Look, where am I standing?"
爱因斯坦低头,看到牛顿站在一块长、宽都是一米的正方形地板砖上,大为不解。
Einstein looked down and found that Newton was standing on a square floor board with one metre long and one metre wide. He didn't understand.
牛顿:“我脚下是一平方米的方块,我站在上面就是牛顿/平方米。所以你抓住的不是牛顿,你抓住的是帕斯卡。”
Newton then said: "There's one square meters under my feet. It then make us 'Newton divided by square meter". So, what you've got is not Newton, but Pascal."
沪江小编解释:物理公式当中“1牛顿/平方米=1帕斯卡”……物理学家的笑话好冷、真的好冷……
长一些的英语笑话带翻译 :现在尾巴到哪里去了
The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"
教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他的话题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题——如果我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,那么现在尾巴到哪里去了?”
"I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".
“我来试试看,”一位老太太说。“该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。”
长一些的英语笑话带翻译 :你说话了
A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.
一对年轻的夫妇对于他们四岁的儿子仍然不会说话这件事非常着急。他们带他去看专家,但是医生们找不出任何不正常的地方。
Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."
之后有一天早上,这个男孩突然说道:“妈妈,面包拷糊了。”
"You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."
“你说话了!你说话了!”他的妈妈嚷道。“我真高兴!但是为什么要我们等这么长的时间呢?”
"Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."
“嗯,直到现在,”男孩说,“每件事都很正常啊。”
看了“长一些的英语笑话带翻译 ”的人还看了: