学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

英语笑话短文带翻译

韦彦分享

  笑话使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松。与此同时,笑话也是人们反对极权和专制制度的有力武器。小编整理了英语笑话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英语笑话短文带翻译:世界上最伟大的击剑手

  At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage.

  在一场世界最佳击剑手表演中,排名第三的击剑手上场了。

  A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half.

  一只苍蝇放了出来,剑划了一个弧,他将苍蝇劈成了两半。

  The crowd cheered.

  观众欢呼起来。

  Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters.

  紧接着排名第二的人将一只苍蝇切成了四半。

  A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman.

  现场一阵沉默,人们期盼着世界上最伟大的击剑手出场。

  His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast.

  他的剑锋以一个巨大的弧线划了下来--然而那只昆虫还在继续飞行!观众被惊呆了。

  The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely,

  观众被惊呆了。最伟大的击剑手完全错过了他的目标,

  yet he continued to smile.

  然而他还在微笑着。

  "Why are you so happy?" someone yelled.

  “你为什么这么高兴?”有人嚷道,

  "You missed!"

  “你没击中!”

  "Ah," replied the swordsman,

  “啊,”剑手答道,

  "you weren't watching very carefully.

  “你刚才没有很仔细地看。

  They fly lives, yes - but he will never be a father.

  苍蝇还活着,是的--但他永远也做不成爸爸了。

  英语笑话短文带翻译:好消息和坏消息

  Good News And Bad News "There's good news and bad news," the divorce lawyer told his client.“有好消息,也有坏消息,”离婚律师告诉他的当事人。

  "I could sure use some good news," sighed the client.

  “我总能听到一些好消息吧,”当事人叹了口气说,

  "What's it?"

  “是什么好消息?”

  "Your wife isn't demanding that your future inheritances be included in the settlement."

  “你妻子没有要求将你未来的继承财产也划入裁决的范围。”

  "And the bad news?"

  “那么坏消息呢?”

  "After the divorce, she's marrying your father."

  “离婚以后,她将与你父亲结婚。”

  英语笑话短文带翻译:那个坑是我爸爸挖的

  Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger. 维尔和比尔在争吵,谁的爸爸是更强壮的一个。

  Will said, "Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ?

  维尔说:“你知道太平洋吗?

  My father's the one who dug the hole for it."

  那个坑是我爸爸挖的。”

  Bill wasn't impressed, "Well, that's nothing.

  比尔不屑地说:“那没什么。

  You know the Dead Sea ?

  你知道死海吗?

  My father's the one who killed it!"

  那是我爸爸打死的。”

  英语笑话短文带翻译:对不起,本店不找零钱

  A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order.

  我和一个朋友在快餐店排队订餐

  There was a big sign posted. "No bills larger than will be accepted."

  那里很醒目地写着,不接受超过20美元的大钞(请自备零钱)。

  The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign, remarked,

  我们前边的一个女士指着这个牌子对我们说:

  "Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than , I wouldn't be eating here."

  “上帝保佑,如果我身上有超过20美元的话,我一定不会在这儿吃饭!”

  
看了"英语笑话短文带翻译"的人还看了:

1.英语笑话故事大全带翻译

2.英语笑话故事带翻译

3.英语笑话短文带翻译

4.英语笑话故事带翻译

5.英语笑话短文带翻译

    2206560