学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

有趣的英语笑话带翻译

韦彦分享

  人们在日常生活中经常听到,读到或自己讲述笑话,笑话产生幽默效果而使人发笑。下面是学习啦小编整理的有趣的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  有趣的英语笑话带翻译篇一

  Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one,by his Mum. "Share them with your sister."she said.

  妈妈给了哈里两个苹果,一个大点儿,另一个小点儿。“跟妹妹分着吃。”妈妈说。

  So Harry gave the small one to his little sister and started tucking into the large one.

  所以,哈里就把小个儿的给了妹妹,自己开始啃那个大个儿的。

  "Cor! said his sister, "If Mum had given them to me I'd have given you the large one and had the small one myself.”

  “哼,”妹妹说,“如果妈妈给了我,我会把大的给你,把小的留给我自己的。”

  "Well,"said Harry,"that's what you've got,so what are you worrying about?"

  “对呀,”哈里说,“你拿到的不就是小的吗?那你还着什么急呀?”

  有趣的英语笑话带翻译篇二

  谁发现了澳大利亚?

  Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.

  老师: 约翰尼,在地图上给我找出澳大利亚在什么地方。

  Johnny: It's there , sir.

  约翰尼: 先生,在这儿。

  Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?

  老师: 对了。萨默,你来回答是谁发现了澳大利亚?

  Sammy: Johnny, sir.

  萨默: 先生,是约翰尼。

  有趣的英语笑话带翻译篇三

  人们什么时候说话最少? (中英)

  Student A: When do people talk least?

  学生甲: 人们在什么时候说话最少?

  Student B: In February.

  学生乙: 在二月。

  Student A: Why?

  学生甲: 为什么呢?

  Student B: Because February is the shortest month of a year.

  学生乙: 因为二月是一年中最短的一个月。

  有趣的英语笑话带翻译篇四

  我丈夫刚进来 (中英)

  The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.

  在饭馆里坐着一对夫妇,他们看上去非常高兴。但是当那女子向旁边瞥了一眼时,服务员马上跑了过来。

  “Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”

  “夫人,您瞧,” 他说,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”

  “No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”

  “不,他没有,” 她回答,“我丈夫刚从门外进来。”

  有趣的英语笑话带翻译篇五

  补洞

  A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”

  丈夫下班回到家里,发现自己的新娘心绪烦乱。“我心里太难受了,”她说。“我在给你熨西装时把裤子的臀部烧了个大洞。”

  “Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”

  “没事儿,”丈夫安慰她说。“你忘了我这套衣服有两条裤子。”

  “Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”

  “是的,”妻子高兴地说,“幸亏你还有一条,我后来就用它来补了这个洞了。”

  
看了“有趣的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语爆笑冷笑话

2.有趣的英语笑话及翻译

3.英语爆笑小笑话

4.英语爆笑笑话

5.英语爆笑笑话带翻译摘抄

6.英语笑话带翻译爆笑的大全

    1689259