超爆笑的双语英文笑话
笑话是以民间口头创作为主的一种文学形式,是现实生活中深受人们喜爱的文娱语体。下面是学习啦小编带来的超爆笑的双语英文笑话,欢迎阅读!
超爆笑的双语英文笑话篇一
sorry to hear that 听到那样真令人难过
a foreign visitor touring the great american west came across an indian with his ear pressed to the ground.
一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。
"what are you listening for?" he asked.
“你在听什么呢?”他询问道。
"stagecoach pass about half hour ago."
“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”
"how can you tell?"
“你怎么知道呢?”
"broke my neck."
“我的脖子被撞断了。”
超爆笑的双语英文笑话篇二
Have a Shot! 干一口吧!
The Irish doctor said to his patient," For the life of me, Paddy, I can't figure out what's wrong with you. It must be drink."
爱尔兰籍的医生对病人说:“派迪,我怎么也想不出你有什么不对劲的地方,一定是酒精在作祟吧。”
"That's all right, doc. I'll come back when you're sober."
“没关系,医生,那等你清醒了我再回来!”
超爆笑的双语英文笑话篇三
A True Patriot一个真正热爱国家的人
The airplane was obviously in trouble. One engine was on fire, anther was sputtering, and the machine was slowly, ineluctably losing height.
飞机显然出了问题,一个引擎着火,另一个嘎嘎作响,不可避免地,飞机缓慢地失去高度。
Finally the grim-looking captain entered the cabin.
最后,面色凝重的机长走进客舱。
"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced," we've lost most of our power. The only way to keep the plane aloft is to lighten our load. We've already dumped the baggage, but it's not enough. I'm asking for volunteers to make the supreme sacrifice so that others may live."
“各位女士,各位先生,”他宣布道,“我们已失去了大部分的动力,要保持飞机高度的唯一方法就是减轻我们的载重。虽然我们已经把行李丢掉,但还是不够,我要求几位自告奋勇牺牲生命以保全其他人的性命。”
After a few minutes of stunned silence, a Frenchman stood to quivering attention, shouted" Vive la France!" and threw himself out the door.
一阵目瞪口呆的沉寂之后,一位法国人颤抖着站起来喊道:“法国万岁!”然后跳出机门。
Shortly thereafter, an Englishman rose to his full height, coolly declared," God Save the Queen!" and followed the gallant Frenchman.
之后一会儿,一位英国人站了出来,他冷静地说:“上帝保佑女王!”接着和那位勇敢的法国人一样跳出门外。
Finally, a Texan rose from his seat, cried," Remember the Alamo!" and threw out the Mexican sitting next to him.
最后,一位德州佬从座位站起来,叫道:“毋忘阿拉摩!”说着便把隔邻的墨西哥乘客扔出窗外。
超爆笑的双语英文笑话篇四
umgwalagwala!安瓜拉瓜拉!
a politician was out on the indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed native americans. he addressed a gathering of the people.
一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。
"the plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.
“我一直切身体会到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。
"umgwalagwala," responded the audience enthusiastically.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。
"i shan't rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf."
“不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”
“ungwalagwala,”they responded more loudly.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。
超爆笑的双语英文笑话篇五
Be Kind to Animals爱护动物
The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with three iguanas, but when the man ordered four thamburgers with fries, the owner complied with a shrug. The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.
有个人牵了三只大蜥蜴走进一家汉堡店,老板吓了一跳。接着他点了四份汉堡和薯条,老板耸耸肩答应了他的要求,那个老兄和他的蜥蜴享受过晚餐后便离开了。
The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.
第二天,那个人带了两只袋鼠,又点了相同的东西。
On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the owner could't help making a remark. " You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.
第三天,他带了两只红毛猩猩和一只黑猩猩。老板实在忍不住,便说:“您实在是个爱护动物的有心人。”
"That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting us eat here. Some proprietors object."
“那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答说道。“另外我也要感谢你让我们进来吃晚餐,许多店老板都拒绝卖东西给我们。”
"That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.
“没有问题啦!”店老板说。
"As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to give you this lobster." And the animal lover handed over a live, wriggling crustacean.
“为了向你表示谢意,我送你一只龙虾。”说着他便给老板一只活蹦乱跳的大龙虾。
"Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner."
“您真好,我太太和我将以它当晚餐。”
"Oh, he's already had dinner. But I'm sure he'd love to take in a movie."
“喔,它已经吃过晚餐了,但我想它会喜欢看场电影。”
看了“超爆笑的双语英文笑话”的人还看了: