学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

1分钟英语小笑话带翻译

韦彦分享

  笑话在文体上即文学样式上属于小说,因为它和小说“血缘”关系最近。笑话具有的娱乐功能是其首要功能。下面是学习啦小编带来的1分钟英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  1分钟英语小笑话带翻译篇一

  强悍的老师

  A school teacher friend of mine injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body.

  我有一位作教师的朋友弄伤了他的背,因此上身不得不穿石膏罩。

  On his first day of the term, still with the cast under his shirt, he was assigned to teach the most undisciplined class.

  开学的第一天,他的身上还穿着石膏罩。他被分派教最不守纪律的班级。

  Stepping confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible.

  他很自信的步入乱哄哄的教室,把窗子尽可能大的打开。

  Just then, a strong breeze made his tie flap.

  就在这时,一阵强风把他的领带吹得飘起来。

  Trying to fix the tie , he took a blackboard eraser and hammered a large tack through his tie into his chest.

  为了固定领带,他拿起黑板擦把一个大头钉透过领带砸入他的胸膛。那学期在他的课上,没有不守纪律的。

  1分钟英语小笑话带翻译篇二

  Do Remember not to Smoke记得别吸烟

  A much worried patient walked into doctor's office asking for help:

  候诊室里坐着一位忧心忡忡的病人,当医生传唤他时,他满面愁容地说:

  "Doctor, I don't know what to do. I accidentally drank a bottle of gasoline yesterday!"

  “医生,怎么办?我昨天误喝下一瓶汽油!”

  "Oh,...Don't worry! All you have to remember is not to smoke in the next few days!"

  医生回答他说:“喔..沒关系啦!记得这几天不要抽烟!”

  1分钟英语小笑话带翻译篇三

  A Smart Housewife精明的家庭主妇

  A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning.

  一位精明的家庭主妇听人说有一种炉子用起来可以比她现在用的炉子省一半的煤。

  She was very excited, and said: "Thatll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"

  她听了大为兴奋,说:“那太好了!一个炉子可以省一半的煤,那么如果我买两个炉子的话,不就可以把煤全都省下来了吗?”

  1分钟英语小笑话带翻译篇四

  Wedding Anniversary结婚周年纪念

  A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50 wedding anniversary.

  一对夫妇出去吃饭庆祝他们的五十周年结婚纪念。

  On the way home, she notices tears in his eyes and asks if he's getting sentimental because they are celerating fifty wonderful years together.

  在回家的路上,她注意到他的眼里含着泪水,于是问他是否在感伤他们庆祝五十年在一起的美好时光。

  He replies, " No, I was thinking about the time before we got married.

  他回答说:“不,我在想我们结婚前的时光。

  Your father threatened me with a short gun and said he would have thrown me in jail for fifty years if I didn't marry you."

  你的爸爸用枪威胁我,说如果我不娶你,他会把我送进监狱蹲五十年。”

  1分钟英语小笑话带翻译篇五

  You Shoul Learn to Be more polite 你应该学礼貌点

  One day, Bill and Tom went to a restaurant for dinner. As soon as the waiter took out two steaks, Bill quickly picked out the bigger steak for himself.

  一天,比尔和汤姆去餐馆吃饭。当服务员端上两份牛排时,比尔迅速地为自己拿了比较大的那块。

  Tom wasn't happy about that: "When are you going to learn to be polite?"

  汤姆对此很不开心:“你什么时候能学会礼貌?”

  Bill: "If you had the chance to pick first, which one would you pick?"

  比尔说:“如果让你先拿,你会拿哪个?”

  Tom: "The smaller piece, of course."

  汤姆说:“当然是小的那个。”

  Bill: "What are you whining about then? The smaller piece is what you want, right?"

  比尔:“那你还抱怨什么?小的那个不就是你想要的,不是吗?”

  
看了“1分钟英语小笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.一分钟英语笑话带翻译

2.一分钟英语小笑话大全

3.1分钟英文小笑话精选

4.简单英语小笑话一分钟

5.高中英语一分钟小笑话

    1579858